PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the timeline for Tyreek on the commish exempt list? That's the rumour going on currently at Pats Pulpit that the league is seriously considering doing this.
He was never on the commissioner's exempt list.

He was suspended by the Chiefs.

I am not making any judgment on what happened. I am waiting for facts to come out and the case to be decided. I have no idea what happened.

???

Is that a response to what I wrote?

My post was just correcting incorrect facts.

Every time something like this happens it's very easy to tell who the worst human beings on the forum are.

Or those that have the ability to not jump to conclusions and would rather let the process play out before they pull out the pitchforks.

It’s the owners not the commissioner.

As much as they hate the Patriots they love billions more. Im not sure they want to go down the road of exempting players based upon an unsworn civil complaint, especially since they are about to try to convince the players to go to an 18 game season. On the other hand they may go the same route they did with Brady and use Article 46 to the extreme, and then use getting rid of it as a chip to get the players to agree to 18 games. Well see?

About 2% of rape accusations turn out to be false according to the FBI
MAAN » Myths about false accusation

And about 40% of sexual assaults are not reported to police. People who want to diminish the number of sexual assaults that occur in our society have an agenda. I am not sure what your's is, but it is scary that so many men are so afraid of being falsely accused of sexual assault...maybe they don't understand what sexual assault is...the lines of consent are pretty clear to me, I don't understand why others cannot see those lines as clearly...perhaps these people are the ones who have stepped over the lines and are in denial over what they've done. I don't know.
One thing I'm curious about there is the fact that it's from the FBI - so I assume they're only considering criminal rape accusations. This is not even criminal. What % of civil sexual assault/rape suits without accompanying police reports turn out to be false?

Remember when Robert Kraft was a human trafficker and had to immediately sell the team or pass it down to Jonathan?

Hot takes aren't anything new regarding this team.

And to this day lunatics in this state and around the country still believe Kraft was part of a trafficing org despite it being debunked, on the record by the local authorities in Florida. I hear the media continuing to repeat the lie as well. Controlling mobs of emotional people has become quite easy and a dangerous game. So many don't question a thing when its part of the dominant social narrative that trends heavily PC and left wing.

IF the Patriots don't cut Brown or the league doesn't suspend him, 2 things are clear:

1. He will be singularly focused on football, and football alone; and
2. He will absolutely ball out.
I had this same thought too. You have to think if he somehow doesn’t get suspended/deactivated, everyone on the planet in his life is telling him to stfu, keep his head down, and work his butt off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was put on the list just based on his past behavior and schnanigans. Plus he plays for the patriots so why wouldn’t roger drop the hammer?

Who the hell knows. With him it's like playing a broken slot machine- never know what you're going to get.

People like you who are so liberal and brainwashed you are willing to toss away bedrock legal foundations like the presumption of innocence and due process are dangerous and now pervasive in our society.

I don't even know what you are talking about. I cite statistics and you project some weird nonsense onto me. If anything, I am one that is saying to let it play out before jumping on the "women are scum and are out to get men" train in defense of some toolbag football player.

Totally agree that people are different. I'm just going by what I've experienced. And I cannot fathom a woman wanting to go back repeatedly to a man who has raped her.

She never said he raped her before the 3rd incident.

How the **** does anyone manage to ejaculate while watching a church service is the question.
I get it now. She denied him 3 times, then the c*ck crowed.

What was the timeline for Tyreek on the commish exempt list? That's the rumour going on currently at Pats Pulpit that the league is seriously considering doing this.

He was never on it.

If Gisele is going out of her way to cryptically tweet in support of AB, I would assume she has good info that this is a load of BS.

He was never on the commissioner's exempt list.

He was suspended by the Chiefs.

Interesting.

Which accusation has the worse optics? Or is anthing Patriot related automatically worse? Lol smh.

Yeah that's what I am thinking this morning as well. Placing him on the Commissioner's Exempt List over this sets a really bad precedent. You open the door for any person to file a civil suit against against any player at an inconvenient time just to get them taken out of a game. That's probably a bit of an extreme worst-case eventuality but it would be possible.

How the **** does anyone manage to ejaculate while watching a church service is the question.

Some folks really get off on Jesus...

Too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back