Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should we POUNCE on Cortrelle Andersonn???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
#JustSayin

MV5BZDBmNDMwNjctODIzNS00MzgxLThhYmItNjcyNzQ0ZjI3NzE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

I would've stared the Bronco Bytches down, as Mad Bill did ~ Bravo #576, Mad Bill!!
smiley_headbanger.gif
~ but having forced their hand and forced'm to release Cortrelle Anderson...I would now pounce.

PowerBacks who offer a legitimate Receiver Option out'f the backfield...are Gold.

Championship
Gold.
th_coffee.gif

#JustSayin

MV5BZDBmNDMwNjctODIzNS00MzgxLThhYmItNjcyNzQ0ZjI3NzE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

I would've stared the Bronco Bytches down, as Mad Bill did ~ Bravo #576, Mad Bill!!
smiley_headbanger.gif
~ but having forced their hand and forced'm to release Cortrelle Anderson...I would now pounce.

PowerBacks who offer a legitimate Receiver Option out'f the backfield...are Gold.

Championship
Gold.
th_coffee.gif
Im sure the Dolphins and Bucs will offer more.

#JustSayin

smiley_headbanger.gif

Championship
Gold.
th_coffee.gif
Dikembe dat you?

#JustSayin

smiley_headbanger.gif

Championship
Gold.
th_coffee.gif
OTG... I don’t know how or why your Patfans emoticons haven’t updated since 2011, but keep using them. They’re great.

OTG... I don’t know how or why your Patfans emoticons haven’t updated since 2011, but keep using them. They’re great.

"Patfans emoticons"???
jester.gif

OMG, dude.

O...

M

G
. :rolleyes:

I’m down to see Anderson Cooper added to the team. Or was it Louis CK? Cordarrelle Patterson? Kordell Stewart? Sign the beasts. :D

If he came cheap enough, he’d push one of Hill or Gilleslee off the roster, although I think that will probably happen anyway.

I guess it all depends on price and their thoughts about the rookie class.

I prefer they sign Thomas Anderson...

Anderson: "What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge the Butler Thread?"

Morpheus: "No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to."

Regards,
Chris

....I’m just here to see if anybody’s disrespecting Da Burkmeister...

I’m down to see Anderson Cooper added to the team. Or was it Louis CK? Cordarrelle Patterson? Kordell Stewart? Sign the beasts. :D
I was wondering if there might be some confusion on the Pats sideline when BB shouts "Cortrelle, no Cordarrelle, no Cortrelle, get the hell out onto the field."

But OTG, he doesn't play in the TRENCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents