PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And we're back

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! I know how it goes. Thanks for the late nights and hard work.
Still a few more glitches here and there, but overall we're in good shape. Everything moved over, no issues, etc. Hopefully the bugs will get worked out in the next few hours and we'll be able to get back to normal.

I don't know how things are working for you guys, but with the new SSD drives on the other server, it's moving pretty quick. Looks like this should hopefully be a nice improvement :cool:

Thanks for everything Ian.

giphy.gif

LOL, that coffee photo is how I feel. Slept on the couch and had my phone go off every hour to check on things. Dragging here at work today.

And you don't even get paid to do this. Crazy commitment right there. Thanks, Ian.

And you don't even get paid to do this. Crazy commitment right there. Thanks, Ian.
LOL, come on, this is where we all hang out - so I wanted to get it done overnight so that it would be all set for today :D

I was hoping we could have done it tonight so I could have slept in tomorrow - but a window opened up with one of the techs, so I grabbed it. Had hoped to get us back up before I had to leave for work, but it extended a little longer than I had hoped. But I'm psyched with how it's running, so I'm glad it worked out.

LOL, come on, this is where we all hang out - so I wanted to get it done overnight so that it would be all set for today :D

I was hoping we could have done it tonight so I could have slept in tomorrow - but a window opened up with one of the techs, so I grabbed it. Had hoped to get us back up before I had to leave for work, but it extended a little longer than I had hoped. But I'm psyched with how it's running, so I'm glad it worked out.

We'll all chip in and get you an Applebee's or Golden Corral gift card. ;)

We'll all chip in and get you an Applebee's or Golden Corral gift card. ;)
I'm running on an extra-large Dunkin Donuts coffee this morning (and the free voucher popped up on the app for it, which if you're not using the app, you're missing out :D) - all good. Although I feel as though my productivity on this Friday may not be at my normal level :)

I'm running on an extra-large Dunkin Donuts coffee this morning (and the free voucher popped up on the app for it, which if you're not using the app, you're missing out :D) - all good. Although I feel as though my productivity on this Friday may not be at my normal level :)

I'm more of a Starbucks man myself. I drank a Venti this morning without eating anything and my heart is pounding like Navajo drums. Cardiac arrest may be imminent.

Does this mean the forum now has the capacity for another Butler thread??!!
(asking for a potential frenemy...I'll show myself out)

original.gif

Last edited:
Ian inside should be all like...
tenor.gif

And he's right. So again this noob passes along his thanks to the staff...
tenor.gif

Thanks Ian, we all appreciate the time effort and money you put into this!

Reactions: Ian
Does Pats Fans sell withdrawal patches or gum? PatFan-O'derm CQ or something? Could of used some yesterday.

Thanks Ian.

LOL, that coffee photo is how I feel. Slept on the couch and had my phone go off every hour to check on things. Dragging here at work today.

Uh, so you just admitted you were sleeping instead of fixing this forum? That's BS man.

Do you realize I actually had to do something with myself other than refresh this forum? Do you even understand the impact of your actions?

SMDH, I'm a Jets fan now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey