PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And The Soap Opera Entitled "New York Jets" Hits Overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh......oh yes!

have any of you even seen a clip of this mutt behind center?...I saw one highlight, the D rushes through the line...the G Man TURNS HIS BACK to the rush and throws a DUCKLING PRAYER over his left shoulder that miraculously ends up a catch. THAT...that is a Geno Smith highlight. Just wait to you all see the Geno Smith "lowlights". Unbelievably bad judgements over and over and over. I cannot wait until Tebow sees THIS mutt competing with Mark Surcharge for the starting role...and Garrard too. 15 million GUARANTEED dollars to Marky Mark....wow...what a disastrous, idiotic decision this draft pick is....they HAVE to cut Santurd now and bite the cap bullet. The toe deviant won't do it though..watch.

sexy rexy is actually kind of smart (in his own twisted-deviant way). He is "MARRIED" to sanchize - dont ask me why but he just WILL NOT give up on him. YET, he has to make an effort to APPEAR like he is looking for a real qb. ........hmmmmm what to do.....

...Draft a head-case. then when he explodes..... he can safely justify going back to marky-mark.

jetsshrug.gif

How can anyone draft this guy after the **** fit he threw in the green room after getting passed in the first round?

D I V A

He wasn't coming back. That is, until his agent forced him to. This guy is the poison pill that will push the Green Beans well past 50 years without a championship of any kind. He's a strong-armed, erratic, immature ignoramus. I cannot wait for him to hit the field and see the poop hit the fan in Jersey! :rocker:

Poor Geno Smith.

He's going to the wrong environment with Rex and the NYJ media.

Only a headstrong young QB like RG3 or Luck would survive that circus. Someone like Geno Smith, who was visibly rattled at not being a 1st Rd pick??? He's going to get eaten alive.

The crazy train that wears green and plays at the Meadowlands is looking more and more like an extremely dysfunctional expansion team...

Cannot be happier to watch all those fans who donned their puke green jackets and used to walk around with some pompous bop in the 90's.. they get what they deserve, and maybe someone will realize that Rex is a good coordinator, but a lousy Head Coach or maybe a minister of propaganda..

Get ready for Broadway Geno.

“We’re going to the playoffs next year,” Smith said on NFL Network.

This is going to be really fun to watch !!

This is soooo good hahaha

Jets boards already either calling for Idzik's head or saying this is the steal of the draft.

I simply love that pick. You saw yesterday that he lacks the intangibles to be a franchise QB. Doesn't matter how good your physics are, you need to have certain skills in this league in order to survive. Honestly I couldn't have thought about a worse team for him than the Jets.

The smart thing would've been to simply draft Barkley in the 4th round and let the USC scrubs fight for the starting job this season, probably tank this season and take one of the very good QBs next year. I mean seriously next year could be a special QB class again and the Jets have wasted another high 2nd round pick on Geno Smith.

They have huge salary cap issues, a roster filled with holes and they take a project QB as a high 2nd pick. What a dumb decision.

West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith selected by NY Jets in second round of NFL draft, says Gang Green going to playoffs next season - NY Daily News

Geno Smith may not have been sitting poolside, but the newest Jets quarterback wasted little time making his first guarantee moments after the Jets selected him in the second round on Friday night.
“We’re going to the playoffs next year,” Smith said.

Hes a chip off the old Wrex, he should have come out and said 'we're going to win the SB'
SOJ

On the contrary, I think this is an excellent pick for the Jets. Gino may very well solve their quarterback woes if not this year, than the following year.

Remember all those picks wasted to get Sanchez, well here is the opposite. The best qb in the draft falls into their lap in the second round.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Jets may have the last laugh on this pick.

IMO Geno Smith is very inconsistent and way overrated, if Sanchez sits it's an enormous waste or money (not to mention the sideline shots of him pouting would be priceless) and if they trade him it mangles their cap situation. :D

On the contrary, I think this is an excellent pick for the Jets. Gino may very well solve their quarterback woes if not this year, than the following year.

Remember all those picks wasted to get Sanchez, well here is the opposite. The best qb in the draft falls into their lap in the second round.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Jets may have the last laugh on this pick.

When did Gino Cappelletti die and come back as a rookie quarterback? :confused:

Attachments

• Geno.jpg
    Geno.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 66
When did Gino Cappelletti die and come back as a rookie quarterback? :confused:

It's pretty clear that, new management is "cleaning house". Which means, Rexy is next.

West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith selected by NY Jets in second round of NFL draft, says Gang Green going to playoffs next season - NY Daily News

Geno Smith may not have been sitting poolside, but the newest Jets quarterback wasted little time making his first guarantee moments after the Jets selected him in the second round on Friday night.
“We’re going to the playoffs next year,” Smith said.

Hes a chip off the old Wrex, he should have come out and said 'we're going to win the SB'
SOJ

This is great! Is Geno Smith Rex Ryan and Vince Young's love child? How can he possibly make a prediction about anything?

Somebody with some design skills, please put the heads of Tim Tebow, Mark Sancheese, and Gino Smith on the bodies of the Three Stooges.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh......oh yes!

have any of you even seen a clip of this mutt behind center?...I saw one highlight, the D rushes through the line...the G Man TURNS HIS BACK to the rush and throws a DUCKLING PRAYER over his left shoulder that miraculously ends up a catch. THAT...that is a Geno Smith highlight. Just wait to you all see the Geno Smith "lowlights". Unbelievably bad judgements over and over and over. I cannot wait until Tebow sees THIS mutt competing with Mark Surcharge for the starting role...and Garrard too. 15 million GUARANTEED dollars to Marky Mark....wow...what a disastrous, idiotic decision this draft pick is....they HAVE to cut Santurd now and bite the cap bullet. The toe deviant won't do it though..watch.

Drew Bledsoe made a similar brainless move in the playoff game against Pittsburgh in the 2001 season playoffs. Luckily the backwards toss fell incomplete and wasn't picked. Made another thoughtless pass that hit the opposing LB on the chest bouncing off and avoiding a game losing pick 6. We were fortunate and we had Troy Brown to get us to that SB.

I eagerly await Geno's own classic addition to the pantheon of Jets miscues. Gonna be hard to compete with the Butt Fumble, but the attempts will be fun to watch!

Drew Bledsoe made a similar brainless move in the playoff game against Pittsburgh in the 2001 season playoffs. Luckily the backwards toss fell incomplete and wasn't picked. Made another thoughtless pass that hit the opposing LB on the chest bouncing off and avoiding a game losing pick 6. We were fortunate and we had Troy Brown to get us to that SB.

I eagerly await Geno's own classic addition to the pantheon of Jets miscues. Gonna be hard to compete with the Butt Fumble, but the attempts will be fun to watch!

The Butt Fumble returned for a Patriots TD is the biggest screw-up in the history of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back