PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And if you lose this Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either team will believe this. This is NOT the a biggest game of the season for either team. The biggest games start with the first playoff game.

Its just a game. The team will still expect to win the Superbowl even if they lose.

If the Pats lose, which I don't think they will, they will be even more motivated the rest of the year. This team with one loss is a NIGHTMARE for the NFL.

And if we win this Sunday......our mindset will be good.
I hate colts fans!

Stupid thread. If these teams meet in the AFCC game 2 1/2 months from now, they will both spend a week preparing to win it.
Whichever team lost this game will not have a psychological episode of fearing that since they lost one game 2 1/2 months ago all is lost.
There won't be depression or people jumping off bridges.

When teams meet for the second time, the team that lost focusses on what it must do better than it did the first time. The team that won focusses on what it must do better than it did the first time.
This idea that players are sitting around thinking "Ooo, we made all these chances if we don't win this single game all is lost" is assinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back