PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An Amazing Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patti37 said:
I think it would have been better to touch Rodney and to see the trophies. Just my opinion.
I would have if I could have!

tell more...

Patjew said:
Thanks! I love the seder, hate the rest of the breadless week.
touched the tropihies? where are they in the complex?
need more details...

Shalom!

My brotha from anotha motha...

We need more Jews on this board! Not to get too personal, but is that avatar you? Are you Hasidic?

Thanks for sharing the experience, and please post more pics!

RyeMan said:

We need more Jews on this board! Not to get too personal, but is that avatar you? Are you Hasidic?

What are we doing, lining up more people for another version of Adam Sandlers Hanukah song?

OK. My wife is 1/2 Jewish which would make my daughter 1/4 Jewish. Did I get a friggin invite from Bob Kraft? NO! :rolleyes:

ilduce06410 said:
touched the tropihies? where are they in the complex?
need more details...
I think they're usually kept locked up and out of sight (out of mind). They brought them into the room where we had our luncheon and set them on a table. They actually looked pretty smudged so one of the guys was wiping them down. I almost died when I saw them. I told Kraft that they have brought me alot of joy over the years.

PATSNUTme said:
OK. My wife is 1/2 Jewish which would make my daughter 1/4 Jewish. Did I get a friggin invite from Bob Kraft? NO! :rolleyes:

I think even a gentile might get an invitation ... with an appropriate level of support for UJA.

RyeMan said:

It's not me! I found a picture of a Hasidic Jew and Photoshopped the Pat Patriot logo on his hat. I'm just a clean shaven, conservative Jew, young(ish) punk.

I will post some pics, but probably not for a couple of days. Right now my PC desktop is a pic of me standing in front of Brady's locker wearing his hat. Brings me joy every time I reboot!

flutie2phelan said:
I think even a gentile might get an invitation ... with an appropriate level of support for UJA.
Quite possible.

Patjew said:
I will post some pics, but probably not for a couple of days. Right now my PC desktop is a pic of me standing in front of Brady's locker wearing his hat. Brings me joy every time I reboot!

Yeah that's right. Rub it in you big jerk. Next thing is you will tell us you slept with Beisel's wife.

Willie55 said:
Yeah that's right. Rub it in you big jerk. Next thing is you will tell us you slept with Beisel's wife.

Sleeping with Mrs. Beisel...now THAT would be "an amazing day!"

When does Monty go on the road again?

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Sleeping with Mrs. Beisel...now THAT would be "an amazing day!"

When does Monty go on the road again?
More like "an amazing 15 seconds".

NEM said:
It looks like Robin Williams with a fake beard.

:rofl: Thanks, NEM -- I knew the guy reminded me of someone!

Hey Patjew!, Congrats on the visit musta been a lot of fun.

I am very dissappointed you didn't let us in on Sey's exxtension...;-)

Patjew said:
The luncheon part lasted 3 hours! The tour another hour or so.

BB just answered a few questions. He wasn't even due to be there. People were gushing when asking him things. He just stared them straight in the eye and chewed his gum. He never really acknowleged the praise but talked about how they just keep looking forward, never back. He said he tells the players the championship banners are going to fly whether they're 16-0 or 0-16. Someone asked about how does he get players to buy into the team concept, and he said it's all about choosing the right players. He mentioned Vrabel, Bruschi and Brady. He said once they're there, it's usually too late to change them. He was asked who his role models were. He mentioned his father and the naval academy, but said he just tries to do things the best way he can, and that those ways wouldn't work for others and the ways of other successful people wouldn't work for him. I was in too much shock to ask any questions. It really was inspiring and left me pumped and jacked!

He is quite a man!! As far as I am concerned I got to touch the Super Bowl Trophy when I shook his hand!!

Congrats to you, what an incredible day!

Now where can I get a flying elvis yarmulke again?

PatJew....1 more trip to the razor for you...you have to do it for us. Take some Deion Branch gear and wear it when you go. Wait a week or two for some $$$ to flow up the Route 1 pipeline...you can do it.

After that you can rest and we'll make a list for your next visits. :D

PatJew - good job on convincing the Krafts to re-sign Seymour yesterday!!!!

JoeSixPat said:
PatJew - good job on convincing the Krafts to re-sign Seymour yesterday!!!!
No problem. It's the least a PatJew could do.

Patjew said:
You could have told us it was about to happen, though ;)

Patjew said:

Now stop patting yourself on the back and get to work on Branch's contract.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes