PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All pro voting breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Couple of interesting notes:

- Butler received more votes than Revis.
- Collins received votes as an inside LB and outside LB
- Gronkowski and Gostkowski dominated the vote at their positions
- Surprisingly McCourty and Hightower didn't receive any votes
- Vollmer received 1 vote

How the 2015 All-Pro voting broke down 

Hightower and Collins probably would have been among the frontrunners but both played only 12 games and were hobbled for a couple of those they did play. I have no problem with them not being voted All-Pro for the season, doesn't mean they aren't among the best at their position when healthy.

I guess the big news to me, as the OP suggested, is that Revis only got one vote. It's now an open secret in the NY media that the Jets way, way overpaid and will be saddled with his contract for the next two seasons. Awww.......

I think Chandler Jones nabbed a couple votes as well.

Hightower and Collins probably would have been among the frontrunners but both played only 12 games and were hobbled for a couple of those they did play. I have no problem with them not being voted All-Pro for the season, doesn't mean they aren't among the best at their position when healthy.
Collins was a second team all pro.

I agree and disagree. I know they would have both made it had they not been injured/sick and I really wanted them to. I want EVERYONE to know about our stud LB's.

Last edited:
I just want to know who the 50 people where who were casting those votes - Where they players, coaches, or mediots?

I guess the big news to me, as the OP suggested, is that Revis only got one vote. It's now an open secret in the NY media that the Jets way, way overpaid and will be saddled with his contract for the next two seasons. Awww.......
The best move Belickick made this offseason was not signing Revis.

Not that he didn't have a terrific year but Newton dominating the vote over Palmer and Brady is a joke and shows the lemming nature of all of these awards.

The best move Belickick made this offseason was not signing Revis.
I would add "...at the price Revis wanted." I still wouldn't mind having him back there, but he found the proverbial "greater fool" to pay him far more than he was worth. Good for him and even better that it constrains the Jests for the next two years.

I agree and disagree. I know they would have both made it had they not been injured/sick and I really wanted them to. I want EVERYONE to know about our stud LB's.

This!

Nothing against Mack or Miller. They are great edge rushers, but its disgusting that they got more votes than Collins at OLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes