PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALCS-Rays v Sox-Predictions?

tedylb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I pick the Sox in six. You?

My heart says Sox in seven, my head says doofin rays in six (can't bring myself to call them the "Rays", they are and always will be the doofin rays).

I think they will win the World Series too.

Just about the most unreal story ever in sports, aside from the Giants miracle in the Super Bowl last year.

The doofin rays have had a horseshoe up their azz all year and they play in that rinky dink stadium and I have a feeling it will come into play at some point in the series.

I really, really hope I am wrong.

Dead wrong.

I hope i am wrong about the rays as well.This team should be able to hit their pitching staff.What worries me is Dice K taking the ball in the first game and in a 5th game if there is one.

Him going tonight gives Beckett the extra rest and if it goes seven, he goes in game seven. Would rather have him in game 7 than the dice man.

Funny how the guy won 18 games and very few of us have faith in him; he needs to come up BIG tonight, we go up 1-0 with Lester on the mound in game 2 and Beckett waiting in the wings for game 3, I am feeling much better about beating the doofin rays............

missed this thread dont know if my vote counts now that game one is over but my guess is Sox in 7. this game didnt change it

Sox in 5 games

Sox in seven

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes