Albert Breer Finally Comes Clean on Why He Went to Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party. https://twitter.com/Lyle1427/status/645383881839919104…

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/oh-court-of-appeals/1479719.html

bertie.jpg

"Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party."

What a tool.

"Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party."

What a tool.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

This is also the same tool pontificating about how evil it was that Tom Brady more probably than not had a general awareness of something that may or may not have happened.

Nothing has changed. Just about nobody goes to a D1 state school for an education. I'm jealous. I wish I grew up near one worth partying at.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

This is also the same tool pontificating about how evil it was that Tom Brady more probably than not had a general awareness of something that may or may not have happened.

Honestly I don't even know who this guy is, I've heard of him but that's it.

Is he related to Orville???
If you've gone to college, chances are you''ve done a lot worse than what he got arrested for...Just saying.....

Nothing has changed. Just about nobody goes to a D1 state school for an education. I'm jealous. I wish I grew up near one worth partying at.

I went to a state school, studied and partied. Not sure what a D1 school is.
We didn't have a football team at the time, now they do.

I went to a state school, studied and partied. Not sure what a D1 school is.
We didn't have a football team at the time, now they do.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to party hard and work harder, especially when you're 18-21 and sleeping 4 hours a night is weirdly sustainable and hangovers basically don't exist to you.

That said, this is one of the dumber arrests I've ever seen. The guy may be an idiot, but I can't muster up any kind of moral outrage over pissing in public.

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to downplay state schools. I went to one, after all.

I went to UMass Dartmouth but it wasn't called that when I went there. It was a very small school with good Engineering, nursing, and textile departments. Where did you go?

Cheating cheater. Can't even find a urinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe