Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict The Score Contest - Week 7: NE @ NYJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm going to post this just to let everyone make predictions and help him out with gathering the scores. My guess is with two games in a short window, he's probably scrambling a bit. So at least he'll have a thread to grab them later on. Just be patient as he does this for fun and it might be a bit before he has a chance to process them and post here with results:

If he posts, I'll merge these into his thread. Otherwise, post your predictions for this week :)
---
Normal Rules Per Almo:
Post your predictions here for Week 7, New England Patriots at New York Jets.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 33 Jets 13 your score is how many points off of 33 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 13 the Jets are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Patriots: 30
Jets: 13

NEP 27
NYJ 17

Thanks, alamo!

Reactions: Ian
Patriots 30
Jets 16

Patriots 30
Jets. 17

Patriots 24
Jets 7
Celticboy04

Pats 20
Jets 31

24-14 P-Men

Pats - 28
Jets - 10

pats 19
jets 12

Pats 27
Jets 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back