PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest: Week 1: NE @ MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
24pats 17fins

Patriots 24
Dolphins 21

Go Patriots!

Again, make sure you hit the slider above the reply box. I put it there to hopefully make it easy and it will make it much faster to get the results tabulated so that we have an updated leaderboard all season :)

1662757321089.png

Again, make sure you hit the slider above the reply box. I put it there to hopefully make it easy and it will make it much faster to get the results tabulated so that we have an updated leaderboard all season :)

View attachment 45178
This couldn't be any easier to be honest but to me it was rocket science to figure out. Maybe I thought it was going to be harder so I looked around in menus and stuff.

Reactions: Ian
This couldn't be any easier to be honest but to me it was rocket science to figure out. Maybe I thought it was going to be harder so I looked around in menus and stuff.
The original image being there (which I removed) made it a little less obvious, so I definitely get it. Hoping once everyone realizes you just move those sliders and post a reply, it will make the rest of the year much easier. It's like anything else. Anything new always takes a little bit, and that's why I've been trying to check it every so often to let everyone who is missing an entry know so that they all get counted. :)

I posted results on slider. Thanks

Just going through and checking everyone's picks, your score is off, so double-check it against what you picked on the slider to make sure it's set how you want it. :cool:
My bad! I think I fixed it.

21 - 17 Payts win

Pats 24
FukYOU Dolpheeeen 20

Jones to Meyers for the game winning TD. Barmore with 72 sacks. Crazy day.

Its a little hamburger i think
LOL, I didn't see an entry for you either, so be sure and make a prediction so that it gets included ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes