PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

After that interception......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scared the **** out of my 2 kids.
Dude, I hear you. I had put my 11 month old son to bed and came downstairs right before Brady’s final drive. He had just finally fallen asleep when the pick happened. I flipped out but couldn’t make noise, it was some weird kind of silent scream. I can’t really explain it, but I had fuzzy vision and white blinking dots floating around in my eyesight for like five minutes afterwards.

Dude, I hear you. I had put my 11 month old son to bed and came downstairs right before Brady’s final drive. He had just finally fallen asleep when the pick happened. I flipped out but couldn’t make noise, it was some weird kind of silent scream. I can’t really explain it, but I had fuzzy vision and white blinking dots floating around in my eyesight for like five minutes afterwards.

I feel you. This happened to me during The last Super Bowl. Son just went to sleep. Pats win. Silent dancing to celebrate.

I damn near broke my grandmother's coffee-table jumping and screaming! Grams told me I'm happy your lil team won but you or the Patriots better have my coins if you break my table!

You just don't give back the ball to number 12. They had a chance to eat some clock and they went 3 and out. You take the win anyway you can but boy did Gilmore struggled or what.

Duuude, you put your kid to bed during the game!!!??? You really need to reconsider what's really important in life before you miss any more critical Pats' game action. You can always make more kids...

Duuude, you put your kid to bed during the game!!!??? You really need to reconsider what's really important in life before you miss any more critical Pats' game action. You can always make more kids...
Ha ha ha. Would’ve tried to get my wife to do it but both her, my son and my other kid are all suddenly sick today so I felt bad for her and just did it. I guess it’s survivors guilt being the only healthy one.

I feel you. My 6 month old was not long down so I did this weird whisper scream chant of "No sir, we're closed! No sir, we're closed!"

No idea what I meant or why that's my back-up to gleefully yelling obscenities but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes