PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG Game Day Thread: Titans @ Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write the season off - NFL have fixed it for Mahomes to get his SB. Not gonna waste my time watching it happen, will just hope SF pull off a miracle.

The 'new reign' / 'new dynasty' **** has already begun. Congratulations Roger Goodell.

If you think football is fixed to that degree you probably shouldn't even bother watching.

Mahomes just guaranteed a SB? "We're going to get it..."

Well, it’s nice for Mike Vrabel that he still has his ****, I guess.

Amazing response there. You should become a defense attorney. Would make a killing.

Trash poster. Not sure why I dignify trolls.

Again I posted stats and facts, go back through your posts. But I understand you throwing in the towel like that

Us losing to the pathetic dolphins at home week 17 gift wrapped the Chiefs home field advantage straight to the super bowl. They took full advantage.

Write the season off - NFL have fixed it for Mahomes to get his SB. Not gonna waste my time watching it happen, will just hope SF pull off a miracle.

The 'new reign' / 'new dynasty' **** has already begun. Congratulations Roger Goodell.

This is just plain jealousy. And a ludicrous take. The Titans didn't deserve to win this game. Frankly, I think KC would've wiped the floor with Baltimore too.

Last edited:
Welp, go Niners

Us losing to the pathetic dolphins at home week 17 gift wrapped the Chiefs home field advantage straight to the super bowl. They took full advantage.
“Us” fading at the end was the reason NE didn’t advance. The way things were playing out at season’s end did nothing to suggest the Patriots were advancing...

Well...the refs gift wrapped a Chiefs win in our stadium by calling a N’keal Harry TD an out of bounds play.... which would have given us home field..

Believe it bro, what else can we do? The NFL cleared the path for the Chiefs to get there. It's what they wanted. I will not watch one minute of that Super Bowl. I will watch any basketball game that's on tv or a movie.
Kraft helped clear the path as well.

If the Chiefs end up going to the SB a few years in a row, will the media turn on them like they did the Patriots ? All the talk of 'Patriot fatigue' etc, will it be the same ?

Please don’t btch and moan about conspiracies and uuuunnnnfairness. Chiefs deserved the win. It wasn’t even close. Take your licks and move on...root against them in the SB.

Chiefs Packers it is

If the Chiefs end up going to the SB a few years in a row, will the media turn on them like they did the Patriots ? All the talk of 'Patriot fatigue' etc, will it be the same ?

Andy Reid is actually a likeable guy, unlike BB

“Us” fading at the end was the reason NE didn’t advance. The way things were playing out at season’s end did nothing to suggest the Patriots were advancing...

Red flags with this offense yet people believe they where gonna turn it around on offense. Passing game was still bad .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes