PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG Game Day Thread: Titans @ Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have gone for it there so they know if they can kick a field goal.

Time to jump on the Chiefs bandwagon, and I assume any rational poster here will do the same. No one should want either NFC team to win the SB.
I hate them with every fiber of my body. SF all the way.

@ViperGTS isnt it amazing how the league and refs **** the Patriots against the Chiefs this year, then they lose against the Dolphins to let the Chiefs sneak into the bye. Then the Ravens forget how to play offense to give the Chiefs home field. Then you got the Texans doing stupid **** as soon as they go up 24-0

Yup. I mean hell it is all put there for consumption but most can’t see it. Biggest win the NFL did was convince you it is all real. It may have been at one time, but not so much anymore.

So is this result an indictment on this pats offense? Harry and snafu couldn’t get open running through a wet paper bag much less these titans corners. Same goes for dorsett.

really does look like the year for these sister shagging queefs to win it all

Time to jump on the Chiefs bandwagon, and I assume any rational poster here will do the same. No one should want either NFC team to win the SB.
Why shouldn’t I want SF to win?

This thread is now jokes. Are posters really arguing that Mahomes is mediocre? Haja

sure. You are splitting hairs but my point is obvious.

This defense was actually very good even if not the historically great defense that they looked playing against weak opponents. They did have a few flaws that could be exploited by better teams especially on the ground.

Had to onside that. Kc will just run the clock out

wonder if Vrabel would do us a solid and trade one of those tightends to us. BB can't seem to draft them anymore.
BB's drafting of skill position players is suspect. IMO he got lucky with Gronk. His system over thinks it, but in saying that, he does not just go for pure skills, he weights mental toughness above all else and using this model, he has won 6 superbowls and been to 9. 6!

If brady doesn’t come back will the chefs be the top dawg in the afc for the next 5 years? Mahomes will get a max contract.

This is game coming up

If brady doesn’t come back will the chefs be the top dawg in the afc for the next 5 years? Mahomes will get a max contract.
Your last sentence is exactly why they better win this year.

OMG WHAT A BS CALL

Why shouldn’t I want SF to win?
The only problem i have is that they have allready 5 Super Bowls...you know what i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes