PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East All starting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ellis Hobbs 25 career returns make him a better KR then Miller? Ok. How about he builds a resume before we compare him to anyone.

Nope because he plays on the Pats hes better than lowley pro bowl KR Justin Miller :rolleyes:. BTW lets see Gostkowski play well more than 1 season before we go labeling him the best kicker in the division and this is targeted at Bruinz

Nope because he plays on the Pats hes better than lowley pro bowl KR Justin Miller :rolleyes:. BTW lets see Gostkowski play well more than 1 season before we go labeling him the best kicker in the division and this is targeted at Bruinz

6'5" 230 pound QB's rocket arm

How are you going to leave Chambers out of the top 5? He was in a pro bowl a year ago and had 1 down year.

You mean he has had 1 good year? He has a single 1000 yard season and even that year he stunk for 3 of the 4 months. He had 3 consecutive great weeks where he got 39 catches for 450 yards mixed among 13 mediocre weeks where he caught 43 balls for 668 yards.

His production over his career save for 1 3 week span simply doesn't come close to the hype that has surrounded him.

Last edited:
I only have on difference with the original list. But it's a big difference.

Whitner over Rodney? Yes Rodney has had injuries and is a little older but at 80% he is still better than Whitner. Did you even take into consideration how Rodney runs the DB's and everyone is better when they play with him on the field?

This is the second time that you have disrepected Rodney. I just hop that he is reading it.

I only have on difference with the original list. But it's a big difference.

Whitner over Rodney? Yes Rodney has had injuries and is a little older but at 80% he is still better than Whitner. Did you even take into consideration how Rodney runs the DB's and everyone is better when they play with him on the field?

This is the second time that you have disrepected Rodney. I just hop that he is reading it.

I made him the backup b/c he has mised 19 games over the last two yers and with those injuries and his age I think his performance will drop off a bit. Rodney is more then a little older then Whitner. That is a legit valid point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back