PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: We are on to Kansas City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Rob Parker begging the Chiefs to win for America :D

Lol I took off Monday work. Game ends at 3:30 or so but sure as hell won't be able to sleep either way.
Wait, the German calls in sick to work and the Italian goes to work?

Global warming must be real, lmao. :p

Ik right, that guy is so unprofessional, it's hard to believe anyone would pay him for anything. Yesterday he said he would move to Mexico if Pats won. What a douchebag.

Brady's been to 3 Superbowls since he confidently proclaimed that he will never even sniff another one.

Brady's been to 3 Superbowls since he confidently proclaimed that he will never even sniff another one.

I just think he’s too funny. You know he doesn’t really believe a word he is saying but he wants to put on this act so you think he does. :)

Damn that's a bad azz beard the squirrel is sporting.

I just think he’s too funny. You know he doesn’t really believe a word he is saying but he wants to put on this act so you think he does. :)
If it wasn't for Brady, the dude would be irrelevant.

I'm on the bandwagon win or lose. I hope they win. But "hope" & "think" are two different things entirely.
Peyton's nephew, answer this: if you were too young during 2007 SB to understand why Pats lost but say how good the Pats D was during 2004 how old are you?

Feels like you're one of those old creeps pretending to be a 14 yo teenage girl on the internet. Keep on trolling fool.

Wait, the German calls in sick to work and the Italian goes to work?

Global warming must be real, lmao. :p
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Peyton's nephew, answer this: if you were too young during 2007 SB to understand why Pats lost but say how good the Pats D was during 2004 how old are you?

Feels like you're one of those old creeps pretending to be a 14 yo teenage girl on the internet. Keep on trolling fool.
Yea hes under suspicion.

That's why I want the Saints to win somehow. Then we can run it down their throats in the Super Bowl.
Agree. The matchup would be better vs the Saints but something about Pats/Rams just gets me all tingly.

"All the Chiefs dream go boop, right down the f-ing drain"

WideSoupyAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back