Adrian Peterson Says Teddy Bridgewater reminds him of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson Says Teddy reminds him of TB

Didn't think too much about this until I read this:

“He reminds me of a Tom Brady because Tom Brady is great at those mediocre passes,” Peterson said on a recent episode of “PFT Live”. “Those short passes and midrange passes and that’s exactly what Teddy does as well. He’s the type of guy that needs the receiver that runs routes and that’s at a specific location that you’re practicing.​

Mediocre passes? Really? Yeah cause TB throws mediocre passes. I think I know what he's trying to say as he seems to clarify it a bit, but to say TB is mediocre in anything is curious. Maybe running but he's pretty sneaky there too.

When TB is firing one in a super small window that's not exactly mediocre, AP.

Lol.

Read more at: Adrian Peterson Says Teddy Bridgewater Reminds Him Of Tom Brady

that is quite a reach of a statement there, adrian

I'm finding it hard to drum up hatred for this. It's so irrelevant and Adrian Peterson is so irrelevant to me. LOL I'll win with my mediocre QB throwing mediocre passes to a career of largely mediocre receivers (bit of a stretch, I know) . . . every year . . . you know . . . the only unanimous MVP in league history. LOL Plus I do think he just used the wrong word. I still had to jab at it a bit though.

I take more issue with the second part of the statement where he said that Brady needs his guys to be at a specific spot. TFB throws guys open better than anyone.

I take more issue with the second part of the statement where he said that Brady needs his guys to be at a specific spot. TFB throws guys open better than anyone.
If he needed them to be at a specific spot, he'd throw alot more interceptions than he does..Poor point AP

That too! And how can that be also when the Patriots receivers run option routes . . . meaning they adjust on the fly as the play is developing?

The reason I don't get mad is because I've watched sports long enough to know somebody is always around to throw salt on someone considered the greatest at his position or, in this case, possibly all-time. Emmett was only Emmett because he ran behind a big O-Line and Moose. Did they have an impact? Of course they did. It's a team game after all. But Emmett still had to find the lanes and his cutback was as good as any. Jordan was helped by the refs and he always got the calls. Did that happen and did it help to a degree? Of course it did. But Jordan still kicked everyone's asses.

Also, I don't get upset because it just doesn't bother me after all this time and after as many justifications as we've heard in NE from the outside world in the past 16 seasons. First it was he was only good because NE only would dink and dunk and run the ball well. Oh, and they had a kick ass D. Then it was Brady only knows how to throw the ball to Moss. Then it was Brady has had great receivers (post 2007). Then a few years ago when he was apparently washed up and proceeded to destroy the league after week 4 in 2014 (remember how fast the media jumped on the he's washed up rhetoric and compare it to Manning's demise and how slow the media was to declare him possibly done), it was he deflates footballs. And the biggest dark cloud of his career? You guessed it - he's a SYSTEM quarterback. No, not the guy who essentially took the Colts passing offense to Denver with him. No, the guy who has played under a new OC every two-three years of his career with an offense that evolves every offseason and morphs from game-to-game to suit the opponent. Yeah, that's the guy . . . that Tom guy.

Last edited:
Yeah and blair walsh reminds me of vinatieri:rolleyes:

AP isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

That too! And how can that be also when the Patriots receivers run option routes . . . meaning they adjust on the fly as the play is developing?

The reason I don't get mad is because I've watched sports long enough to know somebody is always around to throw salt on someone considered the greatest at his position or, in this case, possibly all-time. Emmett was only Emmett because he ran behind a big O-Line and Moose. Did they have an impact? Of course they did. It's a team game after all. But Emmett still had to find the lanes and his cutback was as good as any. Jordan was helped by the refs and he always got the calls. Did that happen and did it help to a degree? Of course it did. But Jordan still kicked everyone's asses.

Also, I don't get upset because it just doesn't bother me after all this time and after as many justifications as we've heard in NE. First it was he was only good because NE only would dink and dunk and run the ball well. Oh, and they had a kick ass D. Then it was Brady only knows how to throw the ball to Moss. Then it was Brady has had great receivers (post 2007). Then a few years ago when he was apparently washed up and proceeded to destroy the league after week 4 in 2014, it was he deflates footballs. And the biggest dark cloud of his career? You guessed it - he's a SYSTEM quarterback. No, not the guy who essentially took the Colts passing offense to Denver with him. No, the guy who has played under a new OC every two-three years of his career with an offense that evolves every offseason and morphs from game-to-game to suit the opponent. Yeah, that's the guy . . . that Tom guy.
Peterson is a child beating moron with the IQ of a hamster. His opinion and assessment of QB play is worthless

Peterson is a child beating moron with the IQ of a hamster. His opinion and assessment of QB play is worthless
Yeah, I said as much in my earlier post in this very thread. I just felt compelled to expound a bit. It just doesn't bother me anymore how people try to discredit Brady in every way. They set a new milestone for him and then justify it when he reaches it. Remember when the rhetoric was about how NE hadn't won anything since Spygate? Even though they made it to two SB's and came within minutes of winning them, with an undefeated regular season sprinkled in to flavor? Remember how he would never eclipse any of Manning's regular season heroics? Remember when he wasn't the only unanimous league MVP in history? Remember when he was washed up in 2014? Remember when he was only great because of deflated footballs that he was generally aware of? He's consistently proving people wrong, and they just keep finding justifications for his greatness. I just don't care anymore.

Yeah, I said as much in my earlier post in this very thread. I just felt compelled to expound a bit. It just doesn't bother me anymore how people try to discredit Brady in every way. They set a new milestone for him and then justify it when he reaches it. Remember when the rhetoric was about how NE hadn't won anything since Spygate? Even though they made it to two SB's and came within minutes of winning them, with an undefeated regular season sprinkled in to flavor? Remember how he would never eclipse any of Manning's regular season heroics? Remember when he wasn't the only unanimous league MVP in history? Remember when he was washed up in 2014? Remember when he was only great because of deflated footballs that he was generally aware of? He's consistently proving people wrong, and they just keep finding justifications for his greatness. I just don't care anymore.
Yep.

I do think Peterson hasn't seen and cannot comprehend the level of precision, intelligence and decision making TB12 has.

I think his statements are born from ignorance as opposed to hate and jeliously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back