PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e009f2-32cc-11e4-9f4d-24103cb8b742_story.html

With this whole deflategate situation I wanted to post (repost?) this article on Adam Schefter because he seems like he was the one person who did not jump all over us with false information and then hit us with this 'bombshell' of truth- suffice to say it's not the first time he's done this

While many folks bash ESPN, Schefter really is the best at what he does - like or not.

I work in a completely different field within relationship management...in my business this is a guy that "gets it". He creates symbiotic relationships That benefit teams (not just him)-

Enjoy

“The reason people talk to you — I’m not stupid — they believe that you’re going to be informed,” Schefter said, “and you’re going to bring something to the table for them . . . I can’t stand calling somebody and just being, like, ‘Hey, what’s going on? Anything new?’ You can’t be a taker. You’ve got to be a giver.”

Amazing that the most reliable person in ESPN is a jets fan.

Amazing that the most reliable person in ESPN is a jets fan.

ESPN is based out of Connecticut and New York. I would assume that a fair number of the reporters working for ESPN are New Yorkers who found work in the city where they want to live.

ESPN is based out of Connecticut and New York. I would assume that a fair number of the reporters working for ESPN are New Yorkers who found work in the city where they want to live.
I live in CT. I have friends who work for ESPN. One of them does the tracker at the bottom of the tv. If you see mistakes, he is most likely stoned. When i take my kids to Lake Compounce, we always pass by ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes