PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Pride

Rookie
Reaction score
Adam Jennings 5-9, 180 4.44 Fresno State

Anyone seen much of this kid playing. I've read about him in a couple of draft magazines and it sounds like the only knock on him is size. They say good hands , blazing speed and willing blocker. May be worth a late round flyer. Any info on his play would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=31530

This is the WR draft thread we had going a couple weeks back, post #46 is where I put my board together. Adam Jennings was my number two returner/receiver, but I think I'm going to drop Brandon Williams after finding an article that talked about him doing a TO on the sidelines during the Shrine Game because nobody was throwing to him. Ochmed makes a good point on Reid in the next post, so I'd probably bump him above Jennings and try to land Jennings as a UDFA.

No worries, your post made me go back and look at what I did - and make a change, so it's all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back