PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

account set up

HCanterbury

Rookie
Reaction score
I tried to set up this account several weeks ago, but didn't get
the "account approved" email until recently. Is this by design,
because members in other teams forums were also trying to sign up.

Reactions: Ian
I tried to set up this account several weeks ago, but didn't get
the "account approved" email until recently. Is this by design,
because members in other teams forums were also trying to sign up.
Not just that, but I screen all the requests to keep out known spam addresses, past problem members, people with inappropriate usernames (GronksNutSack), etc. It's not an exact science, but it keeps us from getting flooded with nonsense and keeps everything running smoothly.

Good to have you with us, and obviously PM any time if I can be of help with anything :cool:

Not just that, but I screen all the requests to keep out known spam addresses, past problem members, people with inappropriate usernames (GronksNutSack), etc. It's not an exact science, but it keeps us from getting flooded with nonsense and keeps everything running smoothly.

Good to have you with us, and obviously PM any time if I can be of help with anything :cool:

First off thank you for letting me post here. Been a long time lurker and want to contribute.

However I made a huge and dumb mistake. And I didn't notice until after I made the account. Is there anyway I can change my username or can you. Actually just one letter.

When I moderated a lot, I used these to screen out the undesirables

This is probably the same experience Ian and others have, but most of my time (90% - 95%) was either spambots with comically wrong profiles or human spammers from the 4th World that often did not know English at all, or if they did put up assine avitars of young rich Americans picking surnames straight out of the Mayflower.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back