PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB Tweet.. the comments are priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never hire a graduate of central Michigan again.

Clearly toilet paper is worth more than a degree from central Michigan.

All graduates of central Michigan should refund their paychecks to their employers, because central Michigan will give a degree to anybody, even wide receivers that flunked preschool.

As we’ve all gathered by now, clearly Central Michigan University isn’t a school that can pride itself on its academic rigor.

AB's crib

Antonio-Brown-house.jpg

Based on that, he should sue his college for a terrible education and the NFL for CTE simultaneously.:confused:

I will never hire a graduate of central Michigan again.

Clearly toilet paper is worth more than a degree from central Michigan.

All graduates of central Michigan should refund their paychecks to their employers, because central Michigan will give a degree to anybody, even wide receivers that flunked preschool.

I have interacted with many "college graduates" who played football or basketball at major sports schools and most can't read at a 6th grade level let alone add or subtract simple numbers in their head. They get hired by the state because they played for the right team. Honestly, college athletics is just a tool (entertainment) to recruit paying students.

As we’ve all gathered by now, clearly Central Michigan University isn’t a school that can pride itself on its academic rigor.
What is a rigor? Is there a cream that will cure it?

AB:

giphy.gif

Hi AB.Im Tom Brady OG, Come over to my house. Dinner. Having avocados and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back