PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Wilson: Sources: Pats leader to land Boldin [UPDATE: PATS PULL OUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aaron Wilson: Sources: Pats leader to land Boldin [Schefter: Deal close, BAL or K

He's worth it...

I know hes worth it, but again the Patriots dont like to pay top dollar especially if the 2011 season is locked out!!

right ...why would the pats want Boldin or peppers or Dansby anyways.....

So far the PATS FO is being made to look like amateurs

Re: Aaron Wilson: Sources: Pats leader to land Boldin [Schefter: Deal close, BAL or K

But Bowe's got enough red flags (one being questionable work ethic), for Pioli to be concerned about him, so why would you want the Patriots to bring him in?

I thought it was Haley who had Bowe in the doghouse at times. Did Pioli feel the same? Was just throwing it out there as a possibility. He's exactly what we need at 6'2 pretty physical with pretty good speed (I believe he ran around a low 4.4 in the 40). Only 25 and under team control longer. I'd take either guy, I was just speculating.

either that or axtremely shrewd in light of the potential upcoming lockout

I have a feeling the Patriots will be shopping in the bargain basement for FA's.

Maybe their plan was to say "hey, we're the team of the decade and we're willing to let you play for us for half price..."

"what do you mean you're not interested?! We're the team of the decade"

Are you really so clueless as to think your statement is true, or are you just trolling again in your "no, really, I'm not a Jets fan!" mode?

ppl billy boy has lost it. this franchise is going downhill...

Dollar-for-dollar I'd rather have Arnaz Battle - poor man's Boldin.

I think in this offense, if healthy, he is a better version of David Givens.

You are kidding right?

Arnaz Battle couldn't make the starting lineup for the 49ers and you would rather have him than pro-bowler Anquan Boldin?

I have a feeling the Patriots will be shopping in the bargain basement for FA's.

I think as the season progresses, you will see some more people get cut...especially the ones who are owed guaranteed bonuses after the 2010 season....I believe they still get that $$ even if the season is not played

Already today the Pats have made a "hard push" and now they have "pulled out." No wonder so many of us are left feeling unsatisfied.

Already today the Pats have made a "hard push" and now they have "pulled out." No wonder so many of us are left feeling unsatisfied.

This sentence is just chock full of sexual innuendo :D

Thanks for putting a smile on my face...I needed it after all this crap.

(Take a good laugh this is just to lighten it up)

I just went on Madden 10, according to it with the latest roster updates the best FA WRs are:

Terrell Owens: 87
Derrek Mason: 86
Kevin Walter: 78
Antonio Bryant: 77

Our WR according to Madden: :p

Randy Moss: 93
Wes Welker: 91
Julian Edelman: 72
Sam Aiken: 69

Even madden knows we don't have a 3rd receiver. :D

So who do you think is the next player we will be "pushing hard" for then quickly "pull out" when we become the front runner?

(Take a good laugh this is just to lighten it up)

I just went on Madden 10, according to it with the latest roster updates the best FA WRs are:

Terrell Owens: 87
Derrek Mason: 86
Kevin Walter: 78
Antonio Bryant: 77

Our WR according to Madden: :p

Randy Moss: 93
Wes Welker: 91
Julian Edelman: 72
Sam Aiken: 69

Even madden knows we don't have a 3rd receiver. :D

I'm surprised Aiken has any numbers next to his name

I would have called him overrated if Madden gave him a 10

I thought it was Haley who had Bowe in the doghouse at times. Did Pioli feel the same? Was just throwing it out there as a possibility. He's exactly what we need at 6'2 pretty physical with pretty good speed (I believe he ran around a low 4.4 in the 40). Only 25 and under team control longer. I'd take either guy, I was just speculating.

Bowe supposedly showed up to the OTAs some 20+ pounds heavier than the team wanted, and he then got busted for a failed drug test. There are, reportedly, some serious questions about whether the Chiefs really want to hitch their wagon to him.

Him or Marshall please. Ease my mind BB

ppl billy boy has lost it. this franchise is going downhill...

And I bet you said the same thing in 2002 after they missed the playoffs

And in 2005 when they got beat up by Denver in the playoffs

And in 2006 when they lost in the AFCCG
:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back