PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, you make terrible comparisons. A person can both think that pharmaceutical companies over charge and are among the primary causes of the opioid crises, while also support the use of a vaccine so we can return to normal life.

Stop with the shiznitty comparisons please, it is painful to read such poorly constructed thoughts.
I have little doubt it is painful for you to read the thoughts of someone so much smarter than you, but that is your own personal failing, not mine. I have, on many occasions, dumbed down my posts as a favor to you to help you better understand them but will not be doing so in this thread.

Yea those default news apps pre-installed on your phone are so much more credible. Same with the carefully curated and censored Google, Twitter and YouTube news feeds. Imagine having your worldview fed to you by these sources lmao. China's media is refreshingly honest by comparison.
If you took Ivermectin, you'd disappear.

I have little doubt it is painful for you to read the thoughts of someone so much smarter than you, but that is your own personal failing, not mine. I have, on many occasions, dumbed down my posts as a favor to you to help you better understand them but will not be doing so in this thread.
See, I knew you were an attorney.

I didn't know they were homosexual pedophiles.

Hey…what, now?!?!

I made no implication of that. They could very well be heterosexual or bisexual pedophiles (don’t forget their cannibalism either.)

Hey…what, now?!?!

I made no implication of that. They could very well be heterosexual or bisexual pedophiles (don’t forget their cannibalism either.)
For those two, I think one thing led to another and...

See, I knew you were an attorney.
Lest the group be misled, please let me clarify by stating I am not an attorney. I studied law and pursued that career path for a period of time (so I perhaps know more about the law than someone typically otherwise would) but ultimately chose another direction.

It is a career which simply does not speak well to my aptitudes. Had I been better at it, I would have likely stayed the course but I am happy with how things worked out.

You should humble yourself and learn about addiction. Like I said, your analogies are bad. Think about them please. A good analogy is enlightening, a bad analogy is embarrassing.

Lest the group be misled, please let me clarify by stating I am not an attorney. I studied law and pursued that career path for a period of time (so I perhaps know more about the law than someone typically otherwise would) but ultimately chose another direction.

It is a career which simply does not speak well to my aptitudes. Had I been better at it, I would have likely stayed the course but I am happy with how things worked out.

But…

Every attorney lies. Therefore, if you’re an attorney, you’d say you’re not an attorney. I bet you didn’t even like Super Bowl XLIX.

It seems like they fined the team and told them to deal with it. Rodgers lied about being vaccinated and did an interview basically saying he doesn’t care. He has always been a smarmy tool but this takes it to a whole new level. For a league that spent months and millions of dollars to investigate potentially under inflated footballs to just brush this under the rug is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes