PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the NJFL feared the wrath of Kaaron Rodgers.

Krafty Bob, not so much.
You're kidding right? Krafty was guilty as sin. Everyone knew it. He didn't even get a slap in the wrist for the integrity of the shield or whatever BS they're selling today. Krafty made a deal w/ the devil (Her Goondell and his deputy lil bladder Pash). He's as corrupt as the other 31.

Aaron being fined only 14k for lying and repeatedly being in closed media rooms and team activities while unvaccinated

Funny how Packers fans will think the team is exonerated, like this was just, and not because Jeff Pash and Mark Murphy go vacationing together in Thailand.

It is kinda funny how people who have hated and criticized pharmaceuticals for the past few decades are now madly in love with them.... strange bedfellows indeed...
Once again, you make terrible comparisons. A person can both think that pharmaceutical companies over charge and are among the primary causes of the opioid crises, while also support the use of a vaccine so we can return to normal life.

Stop with the shiznitty comparisons please, it is painful to read such poorly constructed thoughts.

No. I disagree. Responsibility for your own health is the parameter you're establishing. That could lead to anything.
Changing addictive behavior is hard...see the failure rates in dieting. Being psychology addicted to something is very difficult..
Gambling adddicts
.etc.

You would benefit into learning about this subject.

There is no comparison between taking a vaccine, which almost everyone has taken at least one to stopping learned behavior that has a reward.

So the Packers get a 300k fine and Rodgers gets... 15k.

The NFL is a damn joke. Natural phenomenons will cost you draft picks, a 1M fine and your QB suspended 4 games, but putting everyone in danger by overtly lying about your vaccination status and completely disregarding the health and safety protocols gets you... a 15k fine.

Typical response: Not a single idea of mine rebutted.

Feel free to make an intelligent post anytime now - if you are even capable of doing so (which evidence suggests you are not).
Did I say they should withhold services? No. So tell me, oh great Swami, wtf am I supposed to be rebutting, exactly.

Did you just claim that "I am saying we should not withhold hospital services from people who are not vaccinated. Why that simple statement makes so many people lose their minds remains as yet a mystery."?

All I said was that people who choose to not be vaccinated should be responsible for their medical co-pays on a hospital stay, and you started fighting that.

So, you're either an ******* who won't argue in good faith.
Or an idiot who digs in his heels and fights like he's defending the Alamo.

I was being kind in assuming the latter.

Are you ****ing kidding me with that Rodgers fine? I could pay that.

Reactions: Ian
So the Packers get a 300k fine and Rodgers gets... 15k.

The NFL is a damn joke. Natural phenomenons will cost you draft picks, a 1M fine and your QB suspended 4 games, but putting everyone in danger by overtly lying about your vaccination status and completely disregarding the health and safety protocols gets you... a 15k fine.
its-called-mail-fraud-oh-how-l-have-longed-for-39156873.png

Lazard has got to be royally pissed. I would be.

Did I say they should withhold services? No. So tell me, oh great Swami, wtf am I supposed to be rebutting, exactly.

Did you just claim that "I am saying we should not withhold hospital services from people who are not vaccinated. Why that simple statement makes so many people lose their minds remains as yet a mystery."?

All I said was that people who choose to not be vaccinated should be responsible for their medical co-pays on a hospital stay, and you started fighting that.
I responded respectfully to that post with my analogy that once we (as a society) withhold care from one group of people engaging in unhealthy behavior, it is not that far of a logical leap to do the same to others who engage in unhealthy behavior. You're the one who first threw the personal attacks out there with "Ah, my bad. I didn't realize you were just an idiot" - no doubt because you are a close minded moron who takes personal offense anytime someone dares to disagree with you, so stop being such a pu*sy hiding behind "all I said was....". At least be man enough to own your own actions.

So, you're either an ******* who won't argue in good faith.
Or an idiot who digs in his heels and fights like he's defending the Alamo.

I was being kind in assuming the latter.
My opinion, which I have stated several times, is that unvaccinated people should still be treated like anyone else if they get Covid. There should be no punishment, no moving them to the back of lines, no burden they have to share that others don't, no withholding care, etc, etc.

While I accept that reasonable minds may disagree, the fact that you think the above opinion makes someone an "idiot" speaks more to your own lack of decency (and intelligence) than anything else.

Funny how Packers fans will think the team is exonerated, like this was just, and not because Jeff Pash and Mark Murphy go vacationing together in Thailand.
I didn't know they were homosexual pedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes