2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player

Man is opening up old wounds for me here. I remember defending him exactly this way after his rookie season. :(

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
He isn’t necessarily wrong about his rookie season. He was turning a corner until he broke his foot. He would have have at least 800 yards in his rookie year if he stayed healthy.

It’s sad because I really think he had a chance to become something here but that foot injury derailed the growing confidence and ruined his career.

He wasn’t Chad Jackson.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
I made him a superstar in Madden.
For some reason I still once in a blue moon play an old Madden game because I got tired of buying new ones. Any time I play Aaron Dobson is the starting receiver with Edelman. Also Devin McCourty lasts at a 96 rating until he is like 36 years old.

bigballas

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

can someone translate this for me?

is he saying people in the building were asking him why he's hangin w D player (and not other WRs) and why he's wearing a hoodie? dont get it...saying someone racist and blackballled him?

Taco

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Wasn't his first catch a 37 yd TD? I remember at the bar telling my buddy we just drafted the next Moss lol. Good times

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up

can someone translate this for me?

is he saying people in the building were asking him why he's hangin w D player (and not other WRs) and why he's wearing a hoodie? dont get it...saying someone racist and blackballled him?

Translation: Players have had enough of BB's schtick and now with Brady/Gronk ostensibly leaving because of BB's heavy handedness, more and more NFL players will be emboldened to come out with all sorts of stories of how ridiculous some of BB's terms and conditions have gotten.

I mean telling players not to wear a hoodie inside the building??!?! JEEZ.

I have a feeling we're going to hear a LOT LOT more crap coming out of ex-players in the coming months and each comment will be repeated to Brady/Gronk if it's true and they will laugh and throw shade at BB as well.

BB needs to brace himself for the coming barrage.

BradyFTW!

Goodell sucks
PatsFans.com Supporter
He isn’t necessarily wrong about his rookie season. He was turning a corner until he broke his foot. He would have have at least 800 yards in his rookie year if he stayed healthy.

It’s sad because I really think he had a chance to become something here but that foot injury derailed the growing confidence and ruined his career.

He wasn’t Chad Jackson.

Yeah, there are a few guys who I'll always wonder what would've happened if they'd had fully healthy rookie seasons. Dobson, Dowling and Easley are up around the top of the list. Mitchell gets an honorable mention for his career ending immediately after his rookie season.

Lavictoire

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Translation: Players have had enough of BB's schtick and now with Brady/Gronk ostensibly leaving because of BB's heavy handedness, more and more NFL players will be emboldened to come out with all sorts of stories of how ridiculous some of BB's terms and conditions have gotten.

I mean telling players not to wear a hoodie inside the building??!?! JEEZ.

I have a feeling we're going to hear a LOT LOT more crap coming out of ex-players in the coming months and each comment will be repeated to Brady/Gronk if it's true and they will laugh and throw shade at BB as well.

BB needs to brace himself for the coming barrage.
Oh boo hoo hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.