PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A way for PatsFans to get the truth out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willard

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am tired of deflategate and glad to see preseason start. At the same time I believe there is a lot more dirty laundry the NFL has in this whole business. They started this thing and I would rather not let it go quietly away on 9/4.

Someone must know John Jastremski and/or Jim McNally. Find out if they would be interested in a defamation lawsuit against the league. We could crowd source the legal fees. They could subpoena all relevant documents and witnesses. We could see this through and they may benefit financially.

I doubt they need any help with the legal fees. I'm sure lawyers would line up to take that case just for a % of the winnings.

Probably true. Just don't want the evidence kept secure.

I believe that any strategy those 2 come up with will be worked out with the team. Right now they're keeping their yaps shut, which is the smart thing to do right now.

I really feel sorry for them. It can't be easy to listen to your name be dragged through the mud for months and keep your mouth shut. Brady has his job and a glamorous lifestyle to come home to, but these guys are just regular people.

If some young enterprising IT tech were to copy the NFL email server and release it anonymously I wouldn't complain. Not that I would condone such an illegal activity but....lets just say there my be some free drinks on me.

I really feel sorry for them. It can't be easy to listen to your name be dragged through the mud for months and keep your mouth shut. Brady has his job and a glamorous lifestyle to come home to, but these guys are just regular people.
I wonder if they get SB rings. If I were owner I'd get rings to everyone all the way down to the garbage guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back