PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A trade the Pats should consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really just thread necro so you could do an 'I Told you So'?

Did you really just thread necro so you could do an 'I Told you So'?
Well, I've been here a long time; a Pats fan since the 1970s, and I don't post very much. Some people on this board should be open to ideas.

zombie-king-508.gif

Would have been better had the team moved Stork then, but we fans never know what goes on behind the scenes. Now we get nothing for him.

Well damn son.

You're right dude - you called it! Can't wait to see what BB does with that high third round pick next year!

I like this idea, Stork for a 3rd sounds great. They will have to get him back from the Skins, if he doesn't retire, but once that's accomplished it should be a breeze. Maybe even get them to throw Gordon in.

I remember I looked like a God before the Mankins trade because I was telling a lot of people on a few boards that I thought trading Mankins needed to happen because of his cap number.. it felt good, rreeaaalll good :D

Its my internet forum version of the Al Bundy, Polk High, 4 touchdowns in 1 game story.. Soak it in amazinPats, soak it in deep and bask in the glory!

toot.png

Looking forward to 5 years from now when I'm right about something again!

I remember I looked like a God before the Mankins trade because I was telling a lot of people on a few boards that I thought trading Mankins needed to happen because of his cap number.. it felt good, rreeaaalll good :D

Its my internet forum version of the Al Bundy, Polk High, 4 touchdowns in 1 game story.. Soak it in amazinPats, soak it in deep and bask in the glory!

toot.png

I know the feeling, I remember telling Christian what a bullsh.t artist he was for claiming he saw Edelman at a bar in NY in a walking boot. Like I was going to fall for that?

My bullsh.t meter just never stops working..................

Yeah I'm gonna lock this.

I'm unlocking at the request of some users interested in continuing the discussion. Chirp away!

Since the bird is out of the cage ... lets see if there is a trade to consider now

Is there any trade value in our bubble boys like -
Harbor, Dobson, Kuhn, Humber/Freeny, Coleman/D.Roberts/LeBlanc

And are there any good trade options out there in the sense of players who can contribute here?
If I remember correctly some top teams desperately need corners ...

Or let's say something like Knighton for CJ Spiller ...

Since the bird is out of the cage ... lets see if there is a trade to consider now

Is there any trade value in our bubble boys like -
Harbor, Dobson, Kuhn, Humber/Freeny, Coleman/D.Roberts/LeBlanc

And are there any good trade options out there in the sense of players who can contribute here?
If I remember correctly some top teams desperately need corners ...

Or let's say something like Knighton for CJ Spiller ...
Spiller's salary is guaranteed and there's still talk that he could be cut, so I don't even think it would take a bubble guy like Knighton to get it done. They should be trying to trade him for a backup long snapper if the alternative is releasing him.

CJ Spiller would be great here, in my opinion, but would probably get hurt - though maybe he can stay healthy long enough to get Lewis back from HIS injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST