PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Toast to Bill Belichick

BB/Brady.

I guess we have to ignore the fact that the stadium construction began before either Belichick was HC or Brady was QB in New England.... if anything, Parcells and Bledsoe deserve the credit though it is clear NE was going to build a new stadium no matter what given the sh*t box that was the old building....

BB/Brady.

I guess we have to ignore the fact that the stadium construction began before either Belichick was HC or Brady was QB in New England.... if anything, Parcells and Bledsoe deserve the credit though it is clear NE was going to build a new stadium no matter what given the sh*t box that was the old building....
Apparently, Bill has a construction company we didn’t know about.

The Titans are already getting another new stadium here. Davidson county residents are paying for it, not me, but it’ll be covered and I guarantee a Super Bowl down here soon after.

Belichick is gone. Don't discount Belichick wanting out and there is a mutual parting of the ways. I don't know at 72 that Belichick wants to go into rebuild mode. He wants Shula's record. He wants to get it as fast as possible and not limp his way into getting it. And I think once he gets it, he only stays on coaching if the team he is coaching is a legitimate Super Bowl contender. I mean like a top 3-4 team.

Who knows I’m just reporting what has been said. Bill may not want to move and upend everything. Maybe he’ll agree to concessions and stay on as coach giving up GM duties

They will sell it as “transition”

I am not taking away from the players. Against the Greatest Show on Turf, McGinest was awesome against Marshall Faulk totally taking him out of the game. I am just pointing out the brilliance of Belichick in these situations. He still needed the players to execute.
You really have to wonder if it was merely Mac Jones that ended his career

Well, there it is. The great dynasty closes out, not with a bang but with a soft whimper. Couldn't even close it out against the Jets.

Thanks BB, for 20 years of great football.

Who knows I’m just reporting what has been said. Bill may not want to move and upend everything. Maybe he’ll agree to concessions and stay on as coach giving up GM duties

They will sell it as “transition”
They can't afford another lousy draft... They need to hit on 50-60 percent of players instead of 20-30

pièce de résistance

462643200.jpg.0.jpg
“Bill, they are asking if you want a time out”…. ‘I got it’. Whoever is replacing Bill, monstrous shoes to fill. Kind of unfillable actually. Man we had it good.

It’s one thing to build it. It’s another thing to fill it.

What’s his record without Brady

He lost this claim unfortunately
No he didn't.

Bill drafted, developed and added enough talent on O and D to go to 9 Super Bowls.

If you want to play that game take away Bradshaw from Noll, Starr from Lombardi and Montana from Walsh.

No he didn't.

Bill drafted, developed and added enough talent on O and D to go to 9 Super Bowls.

If you want to play that game take away Bradshaw from Noll, Starr from Lombardi and Montana from Walsh.

Lombardi 0.633 without Starr.

They can't afford another lousy draft... They need to hit on 50-60 percent of players instead of 20-30

The caveat was there would be a new GM. Probably the same GM if Bill we’re gone.

Lombardi 0.633 without Starr.

So? A number of those wins came during the dynasty years with backups. 7-5-2 with WASH. No championships

...and Noll is 42-43 w/o Bradshaw but went 6-0 in 76 with Mike Kruczek.

Great coaches are great because of the players around them.

Great coaches deserves credit for bringing in and winning with said talent.

Bill went 13-6 after Tom was named the starter and the dynasty was born. 3-1 in 16 and 10-5 in 08.

Bill will be gone not because he didn't replace Brady. He'll be gone b/c he stopped bringing in talent everywhere else on the roster

So? A number of those wins came during the dynasty years with backups. 7-5-2 with WASH. No championships

...and Noll is 42-43 w/o Bradshaw but went 6-0 in 76 with Mike Kruczek

Bill went 13-6 after Tom was named the starter and the dynasty was born. 3-1 in 16 and 10-5 in 08.

Bill will be gone not because he didn't replace Brady. He'll be gone b/c he stopped bringing in talent everywhere else.

So? You brought it up.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back