PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Toast to Bill Belichick

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The reality that this is most likely the last game BB coaches in New England is pretty heavy as far as I'm concerned. This is not a thread about whether he should stay or go (I think it's time to move on), but a thread for us all to raise a glass in acknowledgement of what an amazing era of football he fostered in New England.

Thanks for the memories, coach.

Bill Belichick Tea GIF by NBC Sports Boston
Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

A few games stand out :

*Intentional safety (high spike) in Denver
*Undermanned in Indy with Vinatieti passing for a TD and Troy B @cb
*(on to) Cincy
*epic AFCCGs

I think they run it back with Belichick for one more year. Kraft wasn’t prepared for such a drastic fall and won’t want to make a decision just to make one. However…if this is his last game…I don’t know what to say besides thank you. My family has shared some wonderful memories thanks to the moments he helped create. A true ****ing legend. The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be. Bill ****ing Belichick. The dark emperor of OUR evil empire.

The reality that this is most likely the last game BB coaches in New England is pretty heavy as far as I'm concerned. This is not a thread about whether he should stay or go (I think it's time to move on), but a thread for us all to raise a glass in acknowledgement of what an amazing era of football he fostered in New England.

Thanks for the memories, coach.
Absolutely agree. he is an unquestionable 1st ballot... HOF, dedicated his life spanning 5 decades to the game. Everything in life has end dates we all know there would come a time he wouldn't be the HC here. However I'm greatful to have had such a legendary NFL figure for a HC . Thanks Coach !

Would never have occurred without BB.

There was quality depth at virtually every position. A huge mistake if BB leaves, but Kraft is the boss.
RK owned the team before Bill, he'll own if after. The run was just legendary never ever to be replicated in sports period! Bill and Brady together created something that we have a lifetime of memories with.

NFL is a business there is no loyalty no matter how much success!

This is like the 500th *********** appreciation for Belichick who will almost definitely be staying. Bendover Bob doesn’t call a weeklong discussion to fire someone. He wants to sell to the media and fanbase that he doesn’t accept losing and that he’s involved.

A few games stand out :

*Intentional safety (high spike) in Denver
*Undermanned in Indy with Vinatieti passing for a TD and Troy B @cb
*(on to) Cincy
*epic AFCCGs
4th & goal stop by willie
Picking of Manning 3 times in AFCCG
Brady 3 consecutive 3rd & 10 conversions sending us to the franchises last superbowl in the Brady era.
Wow... just wow...

This is like the 500th *********** appreciation for Belichick who will almost definitely be staying. Bendover Bob doesn’t call a weeklong discussion to fire someone. He wants to sell to the media and fanbase that he doesn’t accept losing and that he’s involved.
Honestly.. it wouldn't be surprising either way if Bill stays or he left.. I could see either one happening. However if Kraft is feeling sentimental he stays, if he is thinking business he goes.. who knows ‍♂️???...

The feeling after that Butler pick will never be replicated. The most unreal sports moment.
I thought we were going to loose that superbowl.. I'd give up that one to get the 08 superbowl though.. but agree that feeling was unreal!! Watching our team win and then fighting a major snow storm the next day.. LOL

I just can't see him getting fired. One last do over without Mac and a huge salary cap to work with. Mac is basically Randy Orton...the legend killer.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back