PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Pattern of Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets all the wins. Fantastic synopsis and not an ounce of bias or hyperbole. I would seriously recommend that you send this to the folks you mentioned along with the NYT, Wash Post, anyone who has some investigative chops and might want to start following some bread crumbs to see where they lead.

This is actually what I wrote in a different thread about various courses of action: what I most want to see is for this issue to find its way into court. For no other reason than to force the NFL to divulge their own communications: pregame chatter about Grigson's e-mail; in-game talk about the intercepted ball and halftime measurements; post-game leaks and why they weren't corrected.

There was a lot more leaking from the NFL than just the initial Mort report, but that's the biggie. Get to the bottom of all of it. Whether it was a sting from day one, I don't know, but it certainly looks like a sting post-AFCCG when they allowed the Patriots to dangle in front of the hyena's based on outright lies.

Last edited:
Thanks for this! This sums up why Patriots fans can justifiably remain confident that we did nothing wrong. This isn't something that came up spontaneously but actually seems to have been coordinated by at least several officials well in advance of the AFCCG. It was so important that these same officials appear to have allowed a championship game to be played, which they believed the Patriots had rigged, in order to catch us being naughty. Let's suppose it wasn't a blowout but rather we had won by field goal or less and these same clowns then had to explain why the first half had gone ahead and they did nothing to stop it. That would have been something to behold.
If the league believes their own BS then they need to own up to trying to fix a game and if the Colts were part of it I think the outrage is sadly misplaced. They came out of the gates blaming the Patriots so that their own attempts to allow a game to be played under questionable conditions didn't become the focus.
Note: I don't think that ball pressure affects the integrity of the game whatsoever but these clowns seem to have thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes