PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A few photos ...

Nice we sat right behind the visitors bench when we went to Lambeau last time too.

Such a great place. Good people, too. Any Pats fan who can make the trip eight years from now should seize the opportunity.

Was that your first time there?

Yes. I have a nephew who lives in the Midwest (a Packers fan) so linked up with him. It was on my bucket list, I regretted not going eight years ago and figured it either was now or probably never.

Thanks for posting the pics. We need more of these. The best shot was Zappe rolling right vs.Colts- looks like he was about to throw a quick-hitter to Meyers.

Excellent photos... Thanks for sharing them

I've only been to one game in my life, and it was a miserable experience. I was cold, couldn't see a lot of the plays, guys were hitting on me, bathrooms far away and dirty, a lot of cursing and people being rude, overall, I just prefer to watch the game at my house with my family where it's warm and comfy ;)

Great pics though Tune!!!!

I've only been to one game in my life, and it was a miserable experience. I was cold, couldn't see a lot of the plays, guys were hitting on me, bathrooms far away and dirty, a lot of cursing and people being rude, overall,

That's why I stopped going to Pats vs. Jete in the Meadowlands, it's like a chimpanzee enclosure at the zoo. And the women would never leave me alone, they are starved for attention from an adult male with no criminal record who doesn't live in his mom's basement.

Seriously. though, you should give Gillette another try. It's the most civilized NFL environment outside of Green Bay and I've been to a lot of them. Go with a guy who treats you right, knows the place and can treat you to a good tailgate experience. You'll be hooked.

Thanks.

Love that ACME PACKERS old school uniform. Would be tough on the announcers if used in a game - no numbers.

I've only been to one game in my life, and it was a miserable experience. I was cold, couldn't see a lot of the plays, guys were hitting on me, bathrooms far away and dirty, a lot of cursing and people being rude, overall, I just prefer to watch the game at my house with my family where it's warm and comfy ;)
Sounds like the GDT. Lol

Sounds like you were at the old Foxboro stadium? Gillette is a much different experience, but go at the beginning of the year when it isn't so cold, as there isn't much you can do about that except bundle up!

Thanks for sharing the pics Tune. So cool you went to Lambeau! I am going out to Vegas in December to watch the Pats v. Raiders at their new stadium (looks great from the outside!). Hopefully McD will still be the coach!

Yes. I have a nephew who lives in the Midwest (a Packers fan) so linked up with him. It was on my bucket list, I regretted not going eight years ago and figured it either was now or probably never.

Yeah going to the 2014 game would've been sweet, because even though they lost, it was a close, well-played game; and it was then that I really thought that we had legit chance to break the drought... In it's own way similar to the home loss to the Rams in 2001...

Thanks for sharing the pics Tune. So cool you went to Lambeau! I am going out to Vegas in December to watch the Pats v. Raiders at their new stadium (looks great from the outside!). Hopefully McD will still be the coach!
I have been this summer to Las Vegas and i visited it
It is really good...i walked from my hotel as very near

I put it at the same level of SoFi LA that i visited too

High quality

Thanks for sharing, Tune!

I agree...I should go to Lambeau in 8 years....sorta reminds me of Fenway/Boston Garden....a relic....

And the red Pat Patriot jerseys man......love em'!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics Tune. So cool you went to Lambeau! I am going out to Vegas in December to watch the Pats v. Raiders at their new stadium (looks great from the outside!). Hopefully McD will be the OC of the NEP by then!

fify! Have fun regardless; and remember: be careful out there!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back