PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A delicious clip of the miserable, suffering Colts

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend just watching it with no sound...I haven’t really watched Hard Knocks but will probably tune in to watch some pain.

Must be the air pressure or the cameras or something, right?

Lol…****ing losers.

Also, they’re out a first round pick for Prince Harry.

1642050174229.png

"Just might not have been our year this year."

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This year's game against Indy absolutely rekindled my hatred for them -- they might have jumped back to first place on my sh*tlist.

Andrew Luck made them likeable because he seemed like a genuine, humble, and extremely talented guy. He was easy to support and helped cover up the odor of that awful franchise. Now that he has been replaced by an untalented, uninteresting, boring QB, all the terribleness of the Colts has come back to the forefront.

Couldn't have happened to a better team.

Last edited:
I recommend just watching it with no sound...I haven’t really watched Hard Knocks but will probably tune in to watch some pain.

Must be the air pressure or the cameras or something, right?

Lol…****ing losers.

Also, they’re out a first round pick for Prince Harry.

View attachment 39881

I'm a fan of Frank Reich's and I think he makes a lot of sense, but I can't think of any team's loss that I enjoyed more than theirs. The clueless look on Irsay's face makes it even more enjoyable. It's too bad Polian isn't still there.

I'm also looking forward to any Harbawl videos out there.

The Ratbirds and Indiots getting knocked out while the Pats are back in the playoffs with a promising rookie is one of the sweetest presents that a Pats fan can get.

Last edited:
They got eliminated by Clown Town Jags

I just think of this any time someone complains about how we have it here. No matter what happens on Saturday, we have a QB going into his second year next year who now has playoff experience. Wentz is who he is by this point, so they either stick with him and live in mediocrity or roll the dice on a QB draft class that isn't even in the same league as the one last year. And all they had to do to make the playoffs was beat the worst team in the league, and they didn't even come CLOSE. Karma for Deflategate continues.

The Colts were a QB away from being a top 5 pick. If they packaged some picks to leapfrog the Patrtiots and draft Jones, they'd potentially enter the offseason with an additional $25 million and cap space and their 2022 1st.

Instead they traded the pick and the cash for Carson Wentz and Kwitty Paye.

That's the sound of the Colts' window slamming shut.

I'm a fan of Frank Reich's and I think he makes a lot of sense, but I can't think of any team's loss than I enjoyed more than theirs. The clueless look on Irsay's face makes it even more enjoyable. It's too bad Polian isn't still there.

I'm also looking forward to any Harbawl videos out there.

The Ratbirds and Indiots getting knocked out while the Pats are back in the playoffs with a promising rookie is one of the sweetest presents that a Pats fan can get.
It's hard for me to overstate the instant downgrade I had in my mind of my estimation of the Ballard/Reich regime after I heard about the Wentz trade. It went from two years of "Man, the Colts are making a ton of smart, if conservative, football decisions and hitting on a lot of good draft picks. They're keeping their resources free for when they want to pounce on the perfect QB to complete the team" to "Uh.... I guess they're secret morons?"

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back