PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Childhood Home of Herr Goodell burns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Fire rips through Bronxville home; video

Thankfully no injuries. Now that disclaimer is out of the way:

Who did it? Which one of you zealots decided to take things into his or her hands?

I am launching an investigation and will be around shortly to collect your cell phones and travel records. I already have a partial list of suspects but I won't specify them as of yet.

We will find you. :D

The Goodell that we know didn't have a childhood. He is a clone of the real Goodell, who was murdered so the clone could take his place. The clone Goodell was created in a lab by 31 NFL owners to someday reign over the NFL and go after the Patriots.

Just a little something for him to think about. From Joker. Or maybe not.

Last edited:
Great! a bar-b-cue...Joe loves bar-b-cues...stick fraudger on a spit and slow roast him like the pig he is...

Karma is beginning to stalk Goodell. He might want to avoid the water's edge at his vacation mansion in Maine ...

Fire rips through Bronxville home; video

Thankfully no injuries. Now that disclaimer is out of the way:

Who did it? Which one of you zealots decided to take things into his or her hands?

I am launching an investigation and will be around shortly to collect your cell phones and travel records. I already have a partial list of suspects but I won't specify them as of yet.

We will find you.
:D

and thank you !!

The NFL investigators found a piece of paper on the ground half burnt.

It seemed to have aliases or actually names on it. I gathered a few of them..

The Weatherman Bob
Pizza Man Tony 4620
Fly Super Swatter
Cap Dude

Please help finding these. There may be more names coming up but this is a start.

We still need your help finding who these potential criminals are. We just want to know what they were doing. We believe they are known to some here. We will come for you and you don't want that I can tell you..

-The Ginger

"I am launching an investigation and will be around shortly to collect your cell phones and travel records. I already have a partial list of suspects but I won't specify them as of yet."

Golly gee whiz...I have no idea who this crazy person could be.....

090910%20joker.jpg

Joker: "I was nowhere around that place.......I was at least a block away "

12 Elm Rock Road, Brownsville was destined to be another road side attraction like the world' largest ball of string, Americas largest turd, deepest dug well, world's smallest cemetery etc....

America has been deprived of this side show.. fortunately.

Breaking news. They found a half-burned #12 Pats jersey there and so it appears that Tom Brady more probably than not knew someone who would burn down the house. Badell is launching a $10M investigation that will more probably than not result in banning Tom from playing football ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents