PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8/14: NFLPA's latest submission is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does the second tweet seem to be Mara distancing himself (and the other owners) from Goodell? Looks like he is hanging Roger out to dry (not that I have anything against that).

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 11m11 minutes ago
John Mara on @WFAN660 on DeflateGate: "I just want it to be over with one way or the other. We're all tired of hearing about it."

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 10m10 minutes ago
John Mara said it's not accurate that owners have put pressure on Roger Goodell to "hold the fort" on the Brady suspension (@WFAN660).
If accurate, I'd estimate that there is some fracturing on this issue within the circle of NFL owners big time.

If accurate, I'd estimate that there is some fracturing on this issue within the circle of NFL owners big time.
I think what's happening is the owners were perfectly happy dragging New England's and Brady's names through the mud during the dog days of June and July, but now they are seeing their teams get less media attention than normal in training camp because this idiocy remains the lead story. Heck, I'd bet that Brady has gotten more covers on the NY Daily News than the Giants have over the past month.

John Mara is a ****ing liar.

It's partially HIS FAULT this thing has gone as far as it has. He came out and supported Goodell's findings for ****'s sake.

**** you, John Mara. You made Woody Johnson the 2nd-worst owner in new Jersey.
Kraft did same for Bountygate, Capgate, Ricegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back