Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As I predicted it would not be a disaster and in fact we won 80% of them.

And, they did it with multiple key injuries.

Impressive win rate. I'm sure it's taken a toll on the team, though, and I'm glad they have a clear shot at home field for the playoffs.

Impressive win rate. I'm sure it's taken a toll on the team, though, and I'm glad they have a clear shot at home field for the playoffs.
It’s 5 road games. Every team plays 8. The order you play them in doesn’t matter.

If everything goes well and they take care of business, they wont have to leave home til Feb. :cool:

It’s 5 road games. Every team plays 8. The order you play them in doesn’t matter.

Different people respond differently. When I traveled for performances, I always felt more worn down after a two week road trip. New locations, new sleeping arrangements, new procedures, the strain and exhaustion of the travel and separation from family -- I'm sure it's tougher on some players than others.

And now the two most important games left are at home.

Different people respond differently. When I traveled for performances, I always felt more worn down after a two week road trip. New locations, new sleeping arrangements, new procedures, the strain and exhaustion of the travel and separation from family -- I'm sure it's tougher on some players than others.
But they leave on Saturday and come home Sunday.
Literally every team does it 8 times. HAAH just isn’t different than HAHA

And now the two most important games left are at home.
Actually, the next 2 are the least important since they clinched a playoff spot. If we have players that are pushing injuries there is an opportunity to rest them. I would like HFA for the team so there is a good chance they will need to win both unless the Steelers lose one, then we can lose one.

I agree. They have put the the team in a great spot.

But they leave on Saturday and come home Sunday.
Literally every team does it 8 times. HAAH just isn’t different than HAHA

Oh, I see what you're saying. That makes sense. I was thinking of the stretch in Denver --> Mexico City. That kind of travel can wear people down. You're probably correct that what they did recently matters very little for sequencing.

musician?

Worse. Circus performer. o_O

I was a professional acrobat for a few years after I couldn't figure out what to do post college. A couple hundred shows later, I decided that I was tired of living below the poverty line, so I became a systems engineer with a major tech company. Talk about culture shock; it's been a surreal transition over the last half decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye