PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

30.9 million viewers for Pats @ Packers last Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet you the jets could get this many viewers...shows like the big bang theory ect get these views for the laughs..and plenty of that to go around in NY.

BTM, there is no doubt Big Bang is a wildly successful show, however, only on it's extremely, once in a VERY blue moon does it approach these numbers (NFL gets the better live number vs recorded too). Typically the Big Bang gets 10 + million less viewers than GB v Patriots. But it gets even more impressive than that for the NFL. Put Big Bang on at Sunday, 4:30pm EST and numbers would fall dramatically. Normally it takes prime time on the best viewership evening (Thursday is #1) to even dream of approaching 20 million. Further, the all important Demo (19-49) is where the NFL knocks it out of the park. Viewership in that age range is far and away more important (harder to reach consumers in that range -- networks/advertisers crave them).

What it comes down to is the NFL is by a lot, actually not even close, the #1 preeminent TV entertainment business in the USA......and Roger Goodly probably wields more power in the TV business than anyone else.

After I write this it dawns on me you were being sarcastic in your post........whoops:)

BTM, there is no doubt Big Bang is a wildly successful show, however, only on it's extremely, once in a VERY blue moon does it approach these numbers (NFL gets the better live number vs recorded too). Typically the Big Bang gets 10 + million less viewers than GB v Patriots. But it gets even more impressive than that for the NFL. Put Big Bang on at Sunday, 4:30pm EST and numbers would fall dramatically. Normally it takes prime time on the best viewership evening (Thursday is #1) to even dream of approaching 20 million. Further, the all important Demo (19-49) is where the NFL knocks it out of the park. Viewership in that age range is far and away more important (harder to reach consumers in that range -- networks/advertisers crave them).

What it comes down to is the NFL is by a lot, actually not even close, the #1 preeminent TV entertainment business in the USA......and Roger Goodly probably wields more power in the TV business than anyone else.

After I write this it dawns on me you were being sarcastic in your post........whoops:)

Was a jab at the jets you missed by a long shot...till the end ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back