PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Vikings Out Because of COVID Protocol

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, as their coach complained, they are out because they have refused to be vaccinated. The coach is pretty upset.

This thread…

1627795535967.gif

To win, you first have to show up.

Vaccinated players have also been forced to miss practices because of the virus. Why did you think this would merit its own thread?
My fear is because the protocols are so lax on the vaxed, those players will miss more time. I really think the NFL should reconsider it's protocols to ensure the season does not end up like last year.

Actually, as their coach complained, they are out because they have refused to be vaccinated. The coach is pretty upset.
Why would any head coach want walking bioweapons in his locker room?

The fact that the vaxxed can catch the virus (at a hugely reduced rate) is all the more reason not to tolerate having walking CoVID breeding chambers anywhere near an NFL locker room.

If this thing is still spreading it's because the unvaxxed accept it into their bodies and let it breed and mutate, posing a threat to the rest of us.

Frankly given the official pandemic status, there's centuries of precedent for rounding up anyone who won't vax and confining them for the safety of the rest. Yes, even in America. Look up some of the protocols taken in an attempt to stop the 1918 flu epidemic if you don't believe me. We'll get to that point soon if people don't stop the stupid disinformation campaigns and let science do its thing.

The fact that the vaxxed can catch the virus (at a hugely reduced rate) is all the more reason not to tolerate having walking CoVID breeding chambers anywhere near an NFL locker room.

If this thing is still spreading it's because the unvaxxed accept it into their bodies and let it breed and mutate, posing a threat to the rest of us.

Frankly given the official pandemic status, there's centuries of precedent for rounding up anyone who won't vax and confining them for the safety of the rest. Yes, even in America. Look up some of the protocols taken in an attempt to stop the 1918 flu epidemic if you don't believe me. We'll get to that point soon if people don't stop the stupid disinformation campaigns and let science do its thing.

Right on the money.

It's interesting that, from the very little I have read, they had a misinformation problem in 1918 as well. An excerpt from an interview with the author of The Great Influenza, John Barry:

Woodrow Wilson, the president, was entirely focused on the war - entirely - and the entire government was entirely focused on the war. And therefore, national public health leaders echoed the president, and they ignored it. The disease was called Spanish influenza, and they said things like, quote, "this is ordinary influenza with another name" - unquote - or you have nothing to worry about if proper precautions are taken. There was no Tony Fauci back then. Around the country, local public health officials almost entirely echoed that and so did local politicians. So the result was people were being lied to and, frankly, people died unnecessarily.

It's interesting that, from the very little I have read, they had a misinformation problem in 1918 as well. An excerpt from an interview with the author of The Great Influenza, John Barry:

Can’t wait to see how political and personal this thread gets.

The NFL doesn't allow the unvaccinated to fly with the team. They are segregated when on road games. That isn't enough.

The NFL should make vaccination a work requirement. No one not vaccinated should be allowed to be at NFL facilities.

Compensation is another issue, which could be negotiated with the union. The first TWO issues need to be safety and playing the games as virus free as possible. If everyone is vaccinated, the likelihood of being very sick is very small. Only a couple of thousand out of 200 million have ended up in the hospital. If all are vaccinated, the rules could be pretty lax. The danger would be small.

Without actual 100 year old newspaper clippings I don't trust anyone anymore to just tell me what happened, especially when it's so closely aligned with the current narrative.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back