PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Patriots Make the Pro Bowl (congrats JC, Judon, Slater)

The real question remains whether McDaniels will make a decision on taking a HC job. He seems extremely picky or for some reason he's in the "running" and then the teams go with someone else.

Not sure if he can afford to be picky if he's been 0/3 or 0/4 or whatever recently since he passed on the Indy job. It's not like he's at the top of the list, there are 4-5 names that are arguably hotter candidates in the league.

But why Jax? That's worse than the Colts or even Cleveland. If Jax wanted him, I'd imagine he'd tell Khan Balke has to go.

I think it could be a smart decision for him to bring Ziegler with him. He goes as coach and his buddy helps run the front office. I would be a big advocate.

Jackson and Judon are no brainers...but again, Slater's pro bowls might've been warranted 4 years ago....but lately these are lifetime achievement awards....and no, he does not belong in the HOF

Jackson and Judon are no brainers...but again, Slater's pro bowls might've been warranted 4 years ago....but lately these are lifetime achievement awards....and no, he does not belong in the HOF
Slater in his prime erased guys like Hester from being a factor. If someone can get in the HOF with st alone, then Slater is a no brainer imo.

Let’s everyone not forget the Pats’ other MVP candidates:

Opponents Injuries

The Weather

The Schedule (until last week)

Opponents Injuries

The Weather

You've really been on a tear the past few days, man.

God hates us all, right?

Opponents Injuries

The Weather

Besides those 3 above, Saint Nick of Time Folk deserves Pro Bowl-alternate recognition; if it weren’t for him, Cam Assford’s Special Olympics Teams would be the laughingstock of the league.

Honorable Mentions to DMac & Yo Adrian Phillips for somehow keeping the secondary together after the losses of Gilmore & Jonathan Jones; and to Hunter Hurst Henry & Rham Tough Stevenson for being the Only players on offense worthy of any consideration whatsoever.

Besides those 3 above, Saint Nick of Time Folk deserves Pro Bowl-alternate recognition; if it weren’t for him, Cam Assford’s Special Olympics Teams would be the laughingstock of the league.

Honorable Mentions to DMac & Yo Adrian Phillips for somehow keeping the secondary together after the losses of Gilmore & Jonathan Jones; and to Hunter Hurst Henry & Rham Tough Stevenson for being the Only players on offense worthy of any consideration whatsoever.

Has been interesting to see how great special teams was last year and then this year to have 3 punt blocks. I haven't looked here but has it been the same blocker every time ?

Has been interesting to see how great special teams was last year and then this year to have 3 punt blocks. I haven't looked here but has it been the same blocker every time ?

Don’t know; if there were different blockers who whiffed each time then that’s an even bigger indictment of Cam Assford’s fireable incompetence.

Nearly choked on my eggnog at the Henry name. That’s electric.

Wyatt Teller over Shaq Mason is an absolute ****ing joke. Tired of the national disrespect of Shaq. Even based on just this year alone Nelson over Mason is lol to me, Nelson made it on past reputation.

Shaq has been consistently great since his 2nd year barring 1 year when he played thru injury and according to them was still a top 10 guard (pff doesn't differentiate from LG/RG)

(Yes I know it's pff but it's just an example of how consistent they think he has been)

2ea2abade03568d561c2e3c6983ca0c6.png

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back