PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.52 40 WTF. Wolfe f’ed up this pick by overthinking it. Mcconkey was the obvious pick.
Next years team will be worse than 2023

Get rid of Wolfe and bring in a real GM
We'll definitely be a better team than last year.

Hopefully a decent OT will still be available at #68, but I wouldn't count on it.

There should be some good TE/RB/CB talent available at #103, #110 and #137.

How many bad WR can one team have?

Through free agency and now the first two rounds of the draft. This 4 win team has lost thier HOF HC, the starting LT, and signed exactly no one to upgrade the team.

Don't discount the idea that the Patriots would burn their 3rd on a mid WR too.

It's what they do.

We have a team full of Kendrick Bournes. We just drafted another one.
I don't know much about Polk but we don't need another slot guy.

OT, but should have just re-signed Myers instead of having to use 37OA on someone who peaks out as Myers.

mystery-box-family-guy.png

every team has at least 1 really good skill player , I am still waiting for us to get that player. Hopefully Maye can really be the franchaise QB but that is still probably a year away. I want to see some improvement this year not status quo

How many bad WR can one team have?

Through free agency and now the first two rounds of the draft. This 4 win team has lost thier HOF HC, the starting LT, and signed exactly no one to upgrade the team.
Exactly. I hope Wolfe does not get the GM job

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear…. What is it about this team and the second round? Granted we made a few more than decent picks over the years, (Gronk, Light, to name the two). The last decent receiver we picked in round 2 was Deon Branch in 2002, yup - 22 years ago! We coulda had Mitchell and shoulda had McConkey and we end up with who I really hope isn’t to be a “slow Polk”…. Cripes, seems like just yesterday we drafted our speedy “One Catch Wonder” T. Thornton in the, let me think, oh yeah , the Seoond Round!!

There go's Kool Aid, I liked him.

While I'm not gaga about the pick y'all need to take a slight breather. Polk was a projected second rounder and we took him there. It's not like Tyquan Thornton who was definitely a fourth rounder.

Just because N'Keal Harry sucked doesn't mean the skill-set is useless. If he works hard he can be a good player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back