PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 Game Thread: NE vs NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saves it for special occasions
He is like the opposite of Adrian Peterson. Remember how that guy ran for real in every pro bowl and couldn't read the room lol!!

Bears could very easily trade down if they keep Fields. They have another high pick

That's what I'm saying. They are trading out or picking Harrison.

If they grab a QB then theirs become expendable and we can take a flier there and pick Harrison.

We have to lose this quarter.

Looks like I'm hitting the under.

Imagine how much better this photo would be if that orange hat wasn't there! As is it kind of reminds me of Schindler's List with the red hoodie popping among the dreary colorless surrounds.

That's PTSD talking

We just want number 3.

Bears are keeping fields.

Also you could do a lot worse than. Harrison and Fields if you're the Patriots.
But *someone* will trade an arm and a leg to get that pick from the Bears. That’s the issue. If the Bears play this right they could set themselves up to get a lot of talent and turn things around.

We just want number 3.

Bears are keeping fields.

Also you could do a lot worse than. Harrison and Fields if you're the Patriots.
I think if Fields is able to beat the Packers who need a win to make the playoffs and they finish the year just short of .500, I could see them holding onto him and taking MHJ to help Fields instead who realistically is the best prospect in this draft anyway.

But *someone* will trade an arm and a leg to get that pick from the Bears. That’s the issue. If the Bears play this right they could set themselves up to get a lot of talent and turn things around.

Then the Bears get no QB prospect or Harrison.

And that's why they continue to suck.

I admit. It's kinda hitting me....

BB was named HC of the NEP before my JR IN COLLEGE daughter was born.

isn't it about time to run an jet sweep w slater?

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Imagine how much better this photo would be if that orange hat wasn't there! As is it kind of reminds me of Schindler's List with the red hoodie popping among the dreary colorless surrounds.
Yeah, pretty much the same thing.

Fox just keeps hammering that Glazer report...

Bill looked stunned that this crap fest of a game will be his last one in NE

I admit. It's kinda hitting me....

BB was named HC of the NEP before my JR in COLLEGE was born.
Same, except she’s a senior. And it is hitting me.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Imagine how much better this photo would be if that orange hoodie wasn't there! As is it kind of reminds me of Schindler's List with the red hoodie popping among the dreary colorless surrounds.
Wow … damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore