PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 Game Thread: NE vs NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how that works out. Bill is very big on setting the tone for the way a team acts and the tone of the locket room. He get to do it here cause Brady supported him and after he left the locker room was use to it and the vets who'd been here got others to go along with it or at least not cause a fuss about it.

If Bill goes into a lower room with an already established culture with vets set in their ways who hold the respect of the locket room and tries to do things they are very much against, how will that play out i wonder? It's hard to tell a bunch of vets they need to get in line and give up the way they are doing things so the club can be run like a the college Navy football team. That they all need to give up their phones and social media like they are back in high school. It could go bad if he has to deal with a strong respected established locker room.
Definitely, but that's some other team's problem. Give me the 1st rounder so I can hire Slowik and somebody from SF's scouting department at GM, thanks.

how bout some other plays than run, run, pass

Yup, don't mess w Slater...

Hope you get a QB to compete with Zappe, otherwise we may just be in a similar position next year but with a potential #1 receiver.
1000% even zappe supporters would like competition for qb next year and best player wins

nice play....LFG

That was a nice play by Zappe.

I somehow thought this was AI generated at first. ************. I hate the internet...

Very awesome picture though for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
catch the ****ing ball

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Hope you get a QB to compete with Zappe, otherwise we may just be in a similar position next year but with a potential #1 receiver.

Go for a QB in 2nd round and then go OLine the rest of the draft. I don't want to hear a defensive pick for the first 3-4 rounds.

Wasn’t that great of a throw

_107816088_riptorn1_976getty.jpg.webp
I'll be Ripped if the have a **** 2024 draft

Zappe was lucky on that one. If Carter wasn't locked up with the receiver, that could have been a pick six.

Found this on reddit from someone who produces these shows. Answering the same question. You're not far off I think.
View attachment 55679
Gillette has a brand new in stadium studio this year. My son worked it on the first Pats/Dolphins game and they let him choose and submit the halftime highlight. My avatar was that game.

Gardner with his patented ***** move

good punt, need a three and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes