PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 Game Thread: NE vs NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s gotta be a real gut punch to Mac.

His response will be interesting.
I wonder if it was his attitude or just not performing during practice? Definitely interesting that he is inactive for the last game of the year. Also I am wondering if Rourke is improving?

The move to drop Mac to the #3 sure feels personal as one final F U before he’s either released/traded this offseason.

Wish this game was televised down here in NOLA today. For a game that has no repercussions whatsoever on the playoffs, this game has some drama weighing on it.

First, and foremost, the Jete suck!

guess people don't give a **** about what's likely the last game in Foxboro for the HC of the NEP
Screenshot_20240107-123119.png

Listen, I love Slater as much as anyone, but I hope we lose the game solely to gain the highest draft pick possible; not because of anything personal. It could potentially benefit the future of the franchise. A win literally does us no benefit. Who cares about sentimental fan feelings right now. Let’s secure a top 3-4 pick and see what happens. That being said, impeccable job, Slater. HOF player.

I assume as a die-hard NEP fan you can differentiate rooting they win and wanting them to play hard but hoping they lose.

Reiss on Klemm’s situation:

Offensive line coach Adrian Klemm, who left the team in mid-November to address health concerns that led to a lengthy hospital stay involving surgery, has recovered to the point that he visited the team facility for the first time last week, according to a source. Seeing him in a better place was a boost for some of his colleagues.

This can put an end to any theories that this was related to performance or fit with the team.

I heard a rumor he had a coronary event and required surgery.

I can’t believe that T.T. Isn’t playing in the “Stink - Stank - Stunk” Bowl… Oh well, best of luck to our “One Catch Wonder” with his next destination….

Some more information behind Belichick's situation:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back