PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL WEEK 15 GAME THREAD - NE vs KC

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dugger has given up. Not the first time I’ve seen him jogging around and missing tackles.

They’re just not good.
To me we’re talking about two different things. You can lack talent and play disciplined football. Lacking talent and not playing disciplined football is the double whammy of suck. Flags all over the place, sloppy tackles, receivers breaking free on drag routes and busted coverage. Oof.

This is not the Chiefs team of 2020. There’s no honor in holding them to like 24 point if it’s in a loss. Just FYI.

Not an ideal sequence there. Obviously, defense wasn't going to pitch a shutout. Have to hope Zappe keeps it going on this possession.

great undisciplined play, **** Bill

This is not the Chiefs team of 2020. There’s no honor in holding them to like 24 point if it’s in a loss. Just FYI.
April can’t come quick enough. Snow gone, draft arrives, etc…

A little Pharaoh Brown...I like it.

Pharaoh : he’s not going to wow you, but I’d be happy with a return in 2024.

Belichick's handling of every aspect of special teams - reaching in the draft and with FAs, as well as the horrible play of that unit - is the biggest indictment of Belichick. Just an embarrassment.
And the most infuriating part is we already had a great kicker and BB got rid of him!

Nick Folk has made 26 out of his 27 kicks for the Titans for a 96% make rate! And you know there's cold weather out in Tennessee.

This was a move backwards at the K position by BB!

And don't try to make a salary argument, Folk only got paid a 2 year 5m dollar contract in free agency.

Why does it always look so easy for other teams to score and it's like a struggle for the Pats ?
The other team has better players?

Why not run there?

Zap has been really slinging it into some tight windows. Receivers not named Douglas are having issues gaining separation but he’s still finding a way to get it in there.

Go for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick