PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 Official Game Day Thread - Week 9: Patriots vs Commanders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Closing in on kickoff. Definitely need this one.

First. Season is on the line.

Boutte out...

Boutte out...
I'm assuming he's saying/doing things behind closed doors that is irritating the coaches, especially given Belichick's comments praising him. He just needs to be quiet and focus on what he needs to do rather than acting otherwise, if that's indeed what's going on.

C'mon McDermott! We need you!

Guess how many times we'll see the same play run with Douglas doing the bubble screen?

BOB needs to be a little more creative with this guy. It's getting obvious when he starts motioning.

I'm assuming he's saying/doing things behind closed doors that is irritating the coaches, especially given Belichick's comments praising him. He just needs to be quiet and focus on what he needs to do rather than acting otherwise, if that's indeed what's going on.
it cant be that BOB and troy brown think he is great and BB is benching him.

Puzzling is right…

it cant be that BOB and troy brown think he is great and BB is benching him.
Gotta be a discipline situation. That's the only thing that makes sense, especially given his public comments on social media recently. He must be saying things in the locker room and it's getting back to the coaches because it doesn't make any sense otherwise.

This offense has no one really and woth Trent brown being out i dont know what they will do . maybe under 100 yards passing.

That's it. I'm done with BB. His stubbornness and ego have cost this team so much over the last 3 years.
We're down to our last 3 healthy WR's (barely count JSS) and he doesn't activate Boutte!?!
It's stupid old Parcellian (kindegarten) mind games. You just lost the locker room for sure.
Boutte has done everything to earn a chance, after BB's all-out attempts to destroy another WR draft pick.
Even if they win this game, I'm all in for Kraft to fire BB this week. Use Germany and the bye to recalibrate.
Let BOB run the team the 2nd half and plan for a total reboot. I'm sick of the grumpy old man who really doesn't seem to care.
He doesn't provide any advantage anymore, any coach can get you to 10-15 the last 1.5 seasons.
It's factually been his team management that has cost you more games than the players losing them.

Gotta be a discipline situation. That's the only thing that makes sense, especially given his public comments on social media recently. He must be saying things in the locker room and it's getting back to the coaches because it doesn't make any sense otherwise.
Or maybe Bill has just lost his mind. Makes sense given the litany of pants-on-head decisions he’s made in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST