PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 NFL Schedule (All Pats games listed)

It's like they are ignoring the team last year could have had 3-5 more wins

Green Bay- Might have been a win if Jones or Hoyer played instead of a rookie thrust into the game
Minnesota- Got hosed on a couple of calls that changed the game
Las Vegas- His foot was out. Patricia calling a run play on the last play instead of just kneeling on it and going to OT.
Cincinnati- Stevenson's forward progress was stopped. Funny how a week later Pats forced a fumble on a RB but it was called forward progress.
Buffalo- Their LB 100% interfered with Harris in the endzone that went uncalled. Henry getting called for a bogus OPI. a blatant hold not called on one of the kick return TDs

That was with a team that had an offense that had 1 hand tied behind their back because they had an incompetent OC that also was the OL coach. Imagine those games with a competent OC and OL coach, probably would have been much better offensively where those things I posted don't really matter.
We won 8 and should have won 10-11 but for some outrageous bad breaks/freak plays, and that was with less talent, chaos on offense, and some injuries including Mac. This schedule is a little tougher but we've improved the roster in all 3 phases, so I see 10 wins.

I see an easy 17 wins

Vs Eagles- W
Vs Dolphins- W
@Jets- W
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-L
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-L
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

11-6

My only hesitation was Broncos in the cold at Denver. Thought it might be a loss. Eagles have the Super Bowl loser's hangover to start the season.

Jets and Phins are in for 7-8 win seasons.

Bills will go 12-5.

Dabool and the Giants come back to earth with their crummy QB.
Great prediction... I know I'll be called a homer but.. I'm thinking 12 wins... against denver... if it's the 2022 Wilson then it's a win.

This schedule is great for fans who are in upstate NY like myself.

I'm going to see 12 games for sure.

Week 18 is of course a mystery.

3 games are highly probable depending on the Network doubleheader lineup, but Eagles v. Patriots is competing against Phins v. Chargers. 1 pm Saints v. Patriots will be shown if it's a CBS doubleheader, but if it's not, they'll likely go with 4pm Jets v. Denver. No AFC East teams are playing during the 1 or 4 pm time slots on the day the Patriots play Washington, but that game might get skipped (upstate NY typically gets a straight diet of AFC East games) for Ravens-Steelers at the same time.

Regardless, it's looking like 12 games will be on, 3 likely or possible, Week 18, and one definitely not (week 3 Jets - Patriots which is at the same time as Bills - Washington).

I watch on my phone when they're not on TV locally by using the GPS app (I select Boston as my current location).

I'm not going to need NFL Sunday Ticket this year.
I swear I always read your name as "Upstarter1" before this post.

(OT) This from the Titans is very funny:

They stole this idea from a Tik Toker who would get his dad to name the teams, but still funny.

Edit: see I'm not the first to note this.

I watch on my phone when they're not on TV locally by using the GPS app (I select Boston as my current location).

I'm not going to need NFL Sunday Ticket this year.

Is this easier than the vpn process for changing your location? I started to read up on vpn stuff but im not the most tech savvy guy so never really attempted it

Is this easier than the vpn process for changing your location? I started to read up on vpn stuff but im not the most tech savvy guy so never really attempted it
Much easier, but it doesn't work on an iphone.

A GPS relocator is an app, I just press where I want to be on the globe and the phone thinks I'm there. It doesn't work on Apples.

If you have another kind of phone, get the app, try it. If it doesn't work, it's because you need to change a couple settings in your preferences. After those settings are changed, the app works in seconds. It usually takes me only 10 seconds to tune in every Sunday. I just go to my Paramount+ app and it thinks I'm in Boston.

This is the most creative schedule release video I've seen yet...

We won 8 and should have won 10-11 but for some outrageous bad breaks/freak plays, and that was with less talent, chaos on offense, and some injuries including Mac. This schedule is a little tougher but we've improved the roster in all 3 phases, so I see 10 wins.
First of all, @40yrpatsfan, great to see another long time fan on the board. My first trip to Foxboro was for opening day in 1974. Memorable for many reasons...but I digress...other than to make the point that it was 49 years ago

"bad breaks/freak plays...talent...chaos...injuries" are integral to the game, from HS to the NFL.

In the end, I agree with Bill Parcells..."You are who your record says you are."

"bad breaks/freak plays?" Sometimes the freak plays go your way (Tuck game anyone?), sometimes they don't (the Magic Helmet Catch).

"talent?" Brady played over the years with several very, very good offensive, "skill player" weapons (Jules, Danny, Clock Killin' Corey Dillon to name just three) whom he made great over the years, but only with two bona-fide, no-doubt HOF-ers, Gronk and Moss (Dillon and Moss for a short time)

"injuries?" Too many to count including on major opponents

"chaos?" Spygate and Deflategate come to mind.

They won 8 games last season. They were an 8 win team last season.

I have them (in May) at 8 this year. The number could be higher or lower depending on breaks, freak plays, chaos, injuries and how several players, including a yet-unproven QB, show up and/or respond to a legitimate NFL OC. I might revise that prediction before opening day based on how things seem to be going.

im already using YouTube TV and just added the sunday ticket for $250

first time ever having sunday ticket, looking forward to not being stuck with trash games now like Browns vs Falcons or something

Is flexing allowed on SNF Christmas Eve ?

I don't like that game time at all.
I like it... Gives me an excuse to bail early from the Christmas Eve family dinner

No improvements on offense?!? They have a new OC and OL coach!

I'm not the most pessimistic guy in the world but if you can't see how that will improve the offense, I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe it's not a crazy leap but if they can get back to where they were in 2021, they be competitive.
I think @FCB02062 was talking about player improvements.
As Bill repeatedly tells us, and I wholeheartedly agree, it's a player's game. You can have the GOAT HC but without the players you aren't winning squat.

I think @FCB02062 was talking about player improvements.
As Bill repeatedly tells us, and I wholeheartedly agree, it's a player's game. You can have the GOAT HC but without the players you aren't winning squat.
While the Patriots didn't add any star power to their offense, they did improve their offensive talent by improving their depth and adding key pieces that are a better fit for their offensive scheme.

The offensive line starters and depth have improved. WR should be improved by removing a bad FA signing, and Thornton growing (hopefully literally) and being more productive in year 2. Swapping Juju for Meyers I see as a push. Bourne, outside of Mac, was probably the player most hurt by the Patricia/Jusge fiasco and should return to, if not improve upon his 21 form. It's not out of the question for one of their late round WR picks to have a positive impact. TEs should be improved with Gesicki replacing Smith. RBs should be better with Robinson's receiving skills being a better fit for the Pats, and Strong will have more opportunites to flash his speed in year 2. QB should be improved via the coaching changes and the fact that both Jones and Zappe are still in the QB ascending stage.

The Patriots are better positioned cap wise than any other team in the league to add any needed talent for injury replacements or talent upgrades before their 1st game.

With their coaching changes and improved talent the Pats' offense is in a position to improve upon not only their dismal offensive production in 22, but also their not to shabby offensive production in 21.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back