PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2023 NFL Picks Contest - Week 15

LOL, you can see the eyeglass thing, which I added and wasn't sure how people would feel about it privacy wise, but people didn't seem to mind.

I will say, I thought about doing what you suggested, but one other reason I didn't/don't do that is for situations like tonight - sort of hurts people from a competitive standpoint in the case of a tie as neither person knows who the other picked. If they could see it, then they could match the other person to ensure a tie, and it would just come down to the score differential.

I think we had a situation like that previously where the people who had the lead heading into Monday night actually ended up losing when they both picked the wrong team, and someone with a lesser record before the game picked the right team and won the differential. Had the picks been visible, it might have been a different story.
I'm not talking about everyone showing their picks, just you. You're the only one that manages the database. You get to see everyone elses picks. You get to change your picks, if you want to. Who would know.

The eyeglass thing is only after the fact. It means nothing since nobody gets to see how the sausage is made.

Other option is for you not to participate. It would be the honorable thing to do.

I'm not talking about everyone showing their picks, just you. You're the only one that manages the database. You get to see everyone elses picks. You get to change your picks, if you want to. Who would know.

The eyeglass thing is only after the fact. It means nothing since nobody gets to see how the sausage is made.

Other option is for you not to participate. It would be the honorable thing to do.
Sort of assuming to this point you were just giving me s**t, I wasn't assuming you were serious given that I obviously would never do that. Again, I don't really ever think about it, I just pick like everybody else does, and then however it goes, it goes.

I had thought about doing a weekly blog entry posting them, and giving the reasons why, etc. I just hadn't ever done it to this point because I didn't think anybody would care given that I generally finish middle of the pack, and it's not like I'm anyone relevant.

Sort of assuming to this point you were just giving me s**t, I wasn't assuming you were serious given that I obviously would never do that. Again, I don't really ever think about it, I just pick like everybody else does, and then however it goes, it goes.

I had thought about doing a weekly blog entry posting them, and giving the reasons why, etc. I just hadn't ever done it to this point because I didn't think anybody would care given that I generally finish middle of the pack, and it's not like I'm anyone relevant.
Just busting your balls man. Relax. Lol

Reactions: Ian
Just busting your balls man. Relax. Lol
LOL, sort of figured that was the case. I obviously know you well enough to know you're as sarcastic as it comes, so I generally just assume that. That's why I was confused when you said I should sit out. I was like ...
Confused High Quality GIF

LOL, I'm excited for when @Steve102 wakes up in the morning. He thought he had no shot tonight after coming up short on the Predict the Score contest. Already slapped the banner on his profile. :cool:
i wouldn't be up here without you jeff bridges GIF by The Academy Awards

Another tough week, congrats to the winner.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back