PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 NFL Divisional Round Sunday Games - DAL at SF

Super Bowls are the only thing that matters when it comes to Joe Overrated. His playoff failures do not count.

With Mahomes, on the other hand, it is important to focus on great stats in playoff games. His Super Bowl mediocrity should be discarded as not meaningful. It's just a 2 game sample size. Two games is meaningless! Unless....

we are talking about Tom Brady. His 2 game sample size makes it apparent he would have done nothing against the Steelers.

I am here to help decipher pretzel logic.

Hey Dinglemoron, you might want to do some research and fix your signature. Montana did win 2 super bowls without Rice.

• Dislike
Reactions: sb1
Bledsoe and the Patriots offense averaged about 17 ppg in 2000 and first two games of 2001. The team was 5-13.

Bledsoe was given the largest contract in football in 2001. Suffice to say he was at least an average QB which gives you an idea of supporting cast on offense.

Brady and the Patriots offense averaged 24 ppg for the remainder of the 2001 season. They went 14-3. Same players. Same defense. Same coaches.

Here’s an exercise. Take any NFL team and add 7 ppg to their offense and see what their record becomes. And actually, with less turnovers, more TOP, etc. you would probably add more than just 7 to the total.

Hey Dinglemoron, you might want to do some research and fix your signature. Montana did win 2 super bowls without Rice.

I thought you didn't like personal attacks? Kinda hypocritical there. As I am unoffendable, it is all good. But you really shouldn't cry about personal attacks from others. Some things for you to consider:

1. My signature said Montana might have made it to 2 SB's had Rice never been. As in only 2 SB's. Which you just confirmed. Best to not call someone a moron when you are wrong. It is too ironic.

2. I am an anti-censorship absolutist, so I will never question why you are allowed to spew foolishness constantly. I enjoy and appreciate you.

3. My example of your pretzel logic was noticeably ignored in place of just calling me a moron. Not a good look.

4. I extended you an invitation to gamble with us next season. I truly hope you join us.

Have a good snowy day!

I thought you didn't like personal attacks? Kinda hypocritical there. As I am unoffendable, it is all good. But you really shouldn't cry about personal attacks from others. Some things for you to consider:

1. My signature said Montana might have made it to 2 SB's had Rice never been. As in only 2 SB's. Which you just confirmed. Best to not call someone a moron when you are wrong. It is too ironic.

He did. There is no "might." If you are trying to say something else, learn to write better. Aren't you the so-called English major? And when did the word SB become possessive in form?

He did. There is no "might." If you are trying to say something else, learn to write better. Aren't you the so-called English major? And when did the word SB become possessive in form?
Might have made it to only 2 instead of the 4 he did.

Shorthand in lieu of proper grammar on a message board is hardly a novelty. I will add "only" in the signature to make you feel better though.

Might have made it to only 2 instead of the 4 he did.

Shorthand in lieu of proper grammar on a message board is hardly a novelty. I will add "only" in the signature to make you feel better though.

Great! Would you like me to add to my signature how many fewer super bowls Brady would have made it to if it weren't for Gronk?

And I abhor grammar policing despite my background. Or alleged background, as you say.

However, when you pluralize abbreviations, you add an apostrophe. As in, Brady has been to 10 SB's. Not an abbreviation, but "I got all A's in school," would be another example of proper apostrophe use. Nothing possessive about it.

Go back to my prior statement about it is best to not call someone a moron while being so wrong.

Let's not debate grammar. You will lose despite my alleged education.

Great! Would you like me to add to my signature how many fewer super bowls Brady would have made it to if it weren't for Gronk?
Sure. Whatever makes your testes dance. It's more than two though.

Have a good day. Seriously.

And I abhor grammar policing despite my background. Or alleged background, as you say.

However, when you pluralize abbreviations, you add an apostrophe. As in, Brady has been to 10 SB's. Not an abbreviation, but "I got all A's in school," would be another example of proper apostrophe use. Nothing possessive about it.

Go back to my prior statement about it is best to not call someone a moron while being so wrong.

Let's not debate grammar. You will lose despite my alleged education.

So your English major actually came in handy for something...good for you.

Well, apparently apostrophes in this situation are only necessary for "awkward" abbreviations. Didn't realize the abbreviation SB was awkward for you.

Oh btw, being an English major doesn't count as an "education." Seriously.

Well, apparently apostrophes in this situation are only necessary for "awkward" abbreviations. Didn't realize the abbreviation SB was awkward for you.

No law to practice again today, Pork? You should start. You may be able to afford a vacation or two in the offseason instead of spending entire days on here.

SB would be a clear example of a grammatically awkward abbreviation. Then again, I didn't need to Google "apostrophes" to figure that out.

You were wrong. It's ok. If denigrating my education makes you feel better about your special existence, I will say my English major has done some good. I considered pursuing a post grad degree in Special Education but decided to concentrate elsewhere. Alas, I am trying my best with you without the proper training I could have had.

lmao at Timmy downvoting all the comments in here like he’s on Reddit
That’s so cute. If Pork put as much work in at the gym and his mythological law firm as he does to trolling, humorlessly, on a football board, he may actually get laid and get a promotion.

That’s so cute. If Pork put as much work in at the gym and his mythological law firm as he does to trolling, humorlessly, on a football board, he may actually get laid and get a promotion.

He's a lawyer? Now I know why he mocks my education! I hope his clerks have a grasp of basic grammar for those legal documents.

He's a lawyer? Now I know why he mocks my education! I hope his clerks have a grasp of basic grammar for those legal documents.
A D.C. power player. Has a $2M flat. He’s very important if you just ignore the fact that he posts here 12 hours a day, 365 days a year. Very believable.

More "what ifs" then? ;)

A D.C. power player. Has a $2M flat. He’s very important if you just ignore the fact that he posts here 12 hours a day, 365 days a year. Very believable.
And if you ignore the obvious spectrum behavior and low intellect.

I can imagine the argument style in court.

12 hours a day, 365 days a year. Very believable.

Most of my posts here are short. Like I have indicated in my status, I'm a dinker and dunker so it just adds up to a lot - mainly volume stats. You know how it is. I can't think of any NFL comparisons. Some people have more than double the number of posts I have.

• Ha Ha
I never realized Senator Santos was a member here on Patsfans. We should be honored

Ian I have him on mute here but now I'm seeing his posts even when they're not just his quotes

Reactions: Ian

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back