PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

Take a breath, buddy. Brady won his first 10 playoff games and won 3 before you could blink. He's got 7. Mahomes has 2.

This upcoming game is a huge pivot point. MASSIVE legacy changing difference between 3-1 and 2-2 in the SB.

this has the look of a team that blows their load in the conference title game and then lays a 13 point egg in the SB

Impressive start by the Lions

Also not to be pedantic, but Mahomes made and won a Super Bowl his second year as a starter. It’s not like Brady was in his way like Bird was to Jordan for years and only finally got their mid career. He came out of nowhere in 2018 and ran into the Patriots and then won it the next year.
Brady won SB his FIRST year as a starter.

Mahomes can never catch up to that.

Going exactly as I predicted. The Lions offense is insane.

Gibbs is a monster

Lions beating the Chiefs in the SB would be the funniest possible thing. I just can’t see it happening.
I can see it. They've got a massive chip on their shoulder and they're actually a good team.

Lions going for basically a first down a rush

Lions are maybe the OC we need instead of Caley.

Damn. Detroits a machine tonight.

I mocked that coach. Looked like a bafoon.

But I’ll credit him : his team wants to win, plays hard, and they are motivated to move on.

Mahomes gonna end up with more rings than Brady, makes me sick.
It will be different when Kelce isn’t there. Remove Kelce today and the game is very different

If lions can win this game then they can beat the chiefs.

I just figured their inexperience would show up by now.

I can see it. They've got a massive chip on their shoulder and they're actually a good team.
They have a great OL, great skill players and a QB that has thrived in Detroit.

This upcoming game is a huge pivot point. MASSIVE legacy changing difference between 3-1 and 2-2 in the SB.

7 is greater than 3 he better hope Kelce doesn’t sail off with his brother his brother delaying announcing it could mean they wanna announce at the same time

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back