PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

When did Mahomes finally start making it to the Super Bowl? When Brady left his conference.

When did Mahomes finally start winning Super Bowls? When Brady retired.

unfortunately Jordan gets the goat trophy even though he could never beat Larry Bird. Larry had his number.

Jameson Williams with the 10.54 100m in HS showing off that speed. It's a shame TT11 only had 3 rushes each of the last 2 years, this year with a 17ypc clip. Their BMIs are very similar.

Another high draft pick kicker who can't kick

unfortunately Jordan gets the goat trophy even though he could never beat Larry Bird. Larry had his number.
Larry’s my all time favorite like most people here but lets not kid ourselves. He took on Bird, McHale, Parrish and DJ and gave them a good scare.

Damn, they got no points on that drive !

Also not to be pedantic, but Mahomes made and won a Super Bowl his second year as a starter. It’s not like Brady was in his way like Bird was to Jordan for years and only finally got their mid career. He came out of nowhere in 2018 and ran into the Patriots and then won it the next year.

Damn, they got no points on that drive !
Little things can add up. Jump this team early and the pressure goes on Purdy big time

49ers defense is so overrated

Lions OL giving Goff all day, where is that pass rush?

I prefer Burrow. When he isn't hurt, he isn't afraid of Mahomes. Lamar or Allen, you can see the fear in their eyes.
Yeah injuries are the key for him. I think he might one of those cursed with the “injury bug”

had his number? Celtics beat Jordan bulls twice in the playoffs, jordans 2d and 3d year in the league....

Mahomes gonna end up with more rings than Brady, makes me sick.
Take a breath, buddy. Brady won his first 10 playoff games and won 3 before you could blink. He's got 7. Mahomes has 2.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back