PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Picks Contest - Wild Card Weekend

Kind of surprised 53.7% went with the Chargers.

Only 19% went with the G-Men
I thought it was higher than that.
Did someone change their mind ?

I had to think Seattle had the upset in them...dagnabbit!

Reactions: Ian
This has been updated:

As they say about a broken clock, I am honored to be part of the top group for this week, with seven others including @borisman , @RIguy54 , @JPPT1974 , @FortressX , @tasmlab , @Froob and @FoxWhiskey, who are among the leaders at 5-0 heading into tonight, with plenty of others at 4-1 who could certainly hop into the mix based on how things go.

So go ahead and double-check your score predictions as there's obviously going to be a few people in the mix for the tie-breaker :)

I knew I should have taken the giants!!!

Ian puts himself at the top of the list even though there are 7 others tied w/ him. Not in alphabetical order but at the top. Enjoy it while you can Ian, that's as close as you'll get. Lol :)

Also, what's up w/ the bunch that went 0-5? Making picks based on the teams you hate isn't a sound strategy. :p

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Ian puts himself at the top of the list even though there are 7 others tied w/ him. Not in alphabetical order but at the top. Enjoy it while you can Ian, that's as close as you'll get. Lol :)

Also, what's up w/ the bunch that went 0-5? Making picks based on the teams you hate isn't a sound strategy. :p
Lol, I think it orders them by user_id by default, which would probably be why mine comes up first. But as you pointed out, that’ll change tonight after the scores are included and it’s then ordered by differential ;)

As for the 0-5, that’s for anyone who made at least one pick during the season and it goes looking for their selections. The system then treats non-picks as missed games.

Good job winner !

The one nice thing about TB12 losing is I can now cheer for San Fran full force.

Congrats winner.

@Ian for week 20.....I am not sure what the format here is...I tried to pick the winners but some scores were entered instead.....am I having an old man moment ?

I did see your separate message but I can't change the scores ?

I did see your separate message but I can't change the scores ?
Should be able to slide the bars left or right, and that will adjust the scores, with the higher score for that team obviously being the winner. And it should update you on the change below.

Example:
1673978225955.png

Just move the blue bars back and forth and you'll see the scores change, and it show you a window like you see above pop up underneath.

One quick update, the results also now show the % of people who picked each team for each game. Noticed that wasn't working, and it's been fixed.

Thanks Ian , sorry for that ....I was better with stone tablets and chisels
LOL, you're good. I know that thing is a little tricky, especially on mobile. So no worries :)

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back